The Amazing Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Amazing Forum

Talk about anything you want. Just come in and Join...and talk with friends....

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hello and Welcome!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Super Sonic34
Owner/Founder
Owner/Founder
Super Sonic34

Male
Number of posts : 1129
Bar Warnings :
Hello and Welcome! Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Hello and Welcome! Right_bar_bleue

Mood : Hello and Welcome! Neutralmoodfm9
Registration date : 2008-02-21

Hello and Welcome! Empty
PostSubject: Hello and Welcome!   Hello and Welcome! I_icon_minitimeMarch 14th 2008, 6:38 pm

For all new Guests~

Hello, I am the forum creator and Administrator. This website is called The Amazing Forum. This is a forum website where you can post in different threads, forums, and topics. On the portal, there is a chatbox where you can talk with other people from the site. Please introduce yourself in the Introduce yourself section. Give a little information about yourself.

Go to the "Profile" Section and put an Avatar and Signature. Put some information there also. It is not mandatory, but it would be nice. If you need any help with getting an Avatar or Signature, talk to our GFX Designer/ Admin, Icyoooppplaa or Martin*.

Go to your Private Message box and read the welcome message that is in there. You can send Private messages to people. To send a private message, please go to the memberlist, click on someones name and find a button that says PM.

All of the people are color coted...There is a legend on the bottom of the Home page.

Gold is Head Administrator
Blue is Supervisor
Green is Moderator
Orange is GFX Designer

These people are here to help. If they find you are breaking the rules, you will recieve warnings. You get a polite reminder, 1 bar warning, 2 bar warnings, 3 bar warnings along with 1 week ban, Permanant IP ban.

If you need anything or help on anything please feel free to Private Message either Super Sonic34 or Dal. We are the site Creators and Admins.

Thank you very much, and happy posting..

Your Admin,
Super Sonic34

Last edited by Super Sonic34 on April 23rd 2008, 9:34 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Made some Changes....)
Back to top Go down
https://amazingforum.forumotion.com
Martin*
Forum Member
Martin*

Male
Number of posts : 31
Bar Warnings :
Hello and Welcome! Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Hello and Welcome! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-04-06

Hello and Welcome! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello and Welcome!   Hello and Welcome! I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2008, 11:40 am

Color used for Moderation for the Graphics Section ONLY!
(Cyan)

Does that mean i can moderate with that color? Very Happy
in Graphic Section Very Happy
Can i change color Very Happy?
Back to top Go down
http://www.surfurban.pri.ee
Super Sonic34
Owner/Founder
Owner/Founder
Super Sonic34

Male
Number of posts : 1129
Bar Warnings :

Mood : Hello and Welcome! Neutralmoodfm9
Registration date : 2008-02-21

Hello and Welcome! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello and Welcome!   Hello and Welcome! I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2008, 12:11 pm

The color that you have is for Moderation ONLY...You cant use if for no reason...

You only Moderate the GFX Sections...It will say:

Moderators:GFX Designer

That means you can moderate that section....

What color do you want for your Moderation Color???
Back to top Go down
https://amazingforum.forumotion.com
Martin*
Forum Member
Martin*

Male
Number of posts : 31
Bar Warnings :

Registration date : 2008-04-06

Hello and Welcome! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello and Welcome!   Hello and Welcome! I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2008, 12:28 am

i dunnno Very Happy
Maybe green
Back to top Go down
http://www.surfurban.pri.ee
Sponsored content

Hello and Welcome! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello and Welcome!   Hello and Welcome! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello and Welcome!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Amazing Forum :: Welcome Center :: Guest Center & Info-