The Amazing Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Amazing Forum

Talk about anything you want. Just come in and Join...and talk with friends....

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

HALLO i'm DarkReaper here to take your soulz

Go down 
+3
Icyoooppplaa
Super Sonic34
DarkReaper
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Super Sonic34
Owner/Founder
Owner/Founder
Super Sonic34

Male
Number of posts : 1129
Bar Warnings :
HALLO i'm DarkReaper here to take your soulz - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100HALLO i'm DarkReaper here to take your soulz - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Mood : HALLO i'm DarkReaper here to take your soulz - Page 2 Neutralmoodfm9
Registration date : 2008-02-21

HALLO i'm DarkReaper here to take your soulz - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: HALLO i'm DarkReaper here to take your soulz   HALLO i'm DarkReaper here to take your soulz - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2008, 9:01 pm

Anything that is under 5 words is considered spam...So please keep your posts at the minimum of 5 words....Thanks..
Back to top Go down
https://amazingforum.forumotion.com
DarkReaper
DarkReaper

Male
Number of posts : 466
Bar Warnings :
HALLO i'm DarkReaper here to take your soulz - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100HALLO i'm DarkReaper here to take your soulz - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Motto : Bombs are better than bullets beotch
Registration date : 2008-03-17

PostSubject: Re: HALLO i'm DarkReaper here to take your soulz   HALLO i'm DarkReaper here to take your soulz - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2008, 9:03 pm

well i'm glad i knew that*sarcasm*, was it in the rules because i don't remeber seeing it...sorry bout that
Back to top Go down
Super Sonic34
Owner/Founder
Owner/Founder
Super Sonic34

Male
Bar Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: HALLO i'm DarkReaper here to take your soulz   HALLO i'm DarkReaper here to take your soulz - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2008, 9:06 pm

Go to Forum Rules and Laws....Look at rule number 10...It tells about it lol....Good luck....
Back to top Go down
DarkReaper
DarkReaper

Male
Bar Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: HALLO i'm DarkReaper here to take your soulz   HALLO i'm DarkReaper here to take your soulz - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2008, 9:16 pm

ok I see where i did wrong now, sorry bout that again...hey are the new person introing them selves basicaly a "post w/e" type of area? becasue this thing had no perpose but to intoduce me
Back to top Go down
Super Sonic34
Owner/Founder
Owner/Founder
Super Sonic34

Male
Bar Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: HALLO i'm DarkReaper here to take your soulz   HALLO i'm DarkReaper here to take your soulz - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2008, 9:26 pm

When someone Introduces themself usually people like to talk about things out of the ordinarry, so you can say pretty much anything as long as it follows the rules..Thanks..
Back to top Go down
DarkReaper
DarkReaper

Male
Bar Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: HALLO i'm DarkReaper here to take your soulz   HALLO i'm DarkReaper here to take your soulz - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2008, 9:29 pm

COOLIO...and becasue theres a five word limit i will KEEP TYPEING/TALKING....now what to talk about...hmmmmmm *thinks of odd topics he could talk about*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HALLO i'm DarkReaper here to take your soulz   HALLO i'm DarkReaper here to take your soulz - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HALLO i'm DarkReaper here to take your soulz
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Amazing Forum :: Introduce Yourself-
Jump to: