The Amazing Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Amazing Forum

Talk about anything you want. Just come in and Join...and talk with friends....

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Roleplay Military!

Go down 
+4
DarkReaper
Angelo_inferno
Dr Pickles Ph.D
Super Sonic34
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
DarkReaper
DarkReaper

Male
Number of posts : 466
Bar Warnings :
Roleplay Military! - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Roleplay Military! - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Motto : Bombs are better than bullets beotch
Mood : Roleplay Military! - Page 4 Neutralmoodfm9
Registration date : 2008-03-17

Roleplay Military! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Military!   Roleplay Military! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2008, 10:20 pm

Well if theres no sign of them and your sure they didn't leave then were are they? and for another matter,whats the caravan doing since the leitenant was killed?
Back to top Go down
Angelo_inferno
Angelo_inferno

Male
Number of posts : 93
Bar Warnings :
Roleplay Military! - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Roleplay Military! - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-03-23

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Military!   Roleplay Military! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2008, 5:05 pm

the Caravan looks like its spiraling into chaos...hmmm should we wait it out or call in for back-up....i dont know if i knew were they were i woulda shot them...((did u like censor my post?))
Back to top Go down
DarkReaper
DarkReaper

Male
Bar Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Military!   Roleplay Military! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2008, 5:10 pm

I say we wait,whats the use in gettin people out here if the caravan is already pretty much imobilized,if it picks back up then we'll call for back up for for now...i say we wait (i have no clue what your talkin bout dude)
Back to top Go down
Angelo_inferno
Angelo_inferno

Male
Bar Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Military!   Roleplay Military! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2008, 5:34 pm

((dude i said --blam!-!- but it was like -Blam!-...)) yea lets wait till nightfall

Last edited by Angelo_inferno on April 9th 2008, 6:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DarkReaper
DarkReaper

Male
Bar Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Military!   Roleplay Military! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2008, 5:49 pm

Agreed((i didn't touch yo posted my freend))
Back to top Go down
Angelo_inferno
Angelo_inferno

Male
Bar Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Military!   Roleplay Military! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2008, 7:02 pm

((hmmmmmmmmmmmmm jamies got the censor block on Sad how are we supposed to be military men without swearing lol)) *night fall comes...temperature drops*
Back to top Go down
DarkReaper
DarkReaper

Male
Bar Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Military!   Roleplay Military! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2008, 10:36 pm

H-hey y-y-you ne-ever said i-it w-would get th-this cold *grabs a blanket from his supply pack*
Back to top Go down
Dal
Forum Member
Dal

Male
Number of posts : 300
Bar Warnings :

Motto : Do you really want to know my motto? Or are you just asking for it cus you've got nothing better to do with yer miserable life?
Registration date : 2008-02-22

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Military!   Roleplay Military! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 10th 2008, 12:31 am

*Reaper gets a call from someone named Dal* "Hello?"
Back to top Go down
http://nintendochat.forumotion.com/index.htm
DarkReaper
DarkReaper

Male
Bar Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Military!   Roleplay Military! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 10th 2008, 7:35 am

Um,who is this?
Back to top Go down
Angelo_inferno
Angelo_inferno

Male
Bar Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Military!   Roleplay Military! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 11th 2008, 6:28 pm

man chill...not literaly *small snicker* we could easily be being watched from anywhere in a little bit if that caravan doesnt move, we better call in sniper team 2 to watch or retreat to a place we can stay warm for the night *temperature falls dangeroulsly low*
Back to top Go down
Dal
Forum Member
Dal

Male
Bar Warnings :

Motto : Do you really want to know my motto? Or are you just asking for it cus you've got nothing better to do with yer miserable life?

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Military!   Roleplay Military! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 11th 2008, 6:50 pm

To Reaper - "This is Dal. I am not on yer side, but I am also not yer ememy. I just want to tell you, don't go north. They'll be waiting. I'll meet with you when the time is right."
Back to top Go down
Angelo_inferno
Angelo_inferno

Male
Bar Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Military!   Roleplay Military! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 27th 2008, 6:53 pm

well are we gonna continue
Back to top Go down
DarkReaper
DarkReaper

Male
Bar Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Military!   Roleplay Military! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2008, 10:35 pm

yah * i look for a place to sleep* hey,theres a hollow spot under this tree big enough for me you and a fire,and the caravan won't see the smoke or light *slides down into the hole* and theres nothing down here,come on its like 20 degress warmer
Back to top Go down
Angelo_inferno
Angelo_inferno

Male
Bar Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Military!   Roleplay Military! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 5th 2008, 8:32 pm

follows... perfect im not sure but i have the feeling were being watched
Back to top Go down
DarkReaper
DarkReaper

Male
Bar Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Military!   Roleplay Military! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 6th 2008, 9:16 pm

hmmmm,i had the feeling too well i'll set up some trip lasers after we set up some sleepin bags
Back to top Go down
Angelo_inferno
Angelo_inferno

Male
Bar Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Military!   Roleplay Military! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 7th 2008, 11:52 pm

that will do we gotta wake up early in the morning
Back to top Go down
Dal
Forum Member
Dal

Male
Bar Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Military!   Roleplay Military! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2008, 12:35 am

*puts binoculars away* *gets out transmitter* What should I do now?

Guy on other line - continue to spy. We need to see if they're the right ones.

Me- Ok.....
Back to top Go down
DarkReaper
DarkReaper

Male
Bar Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Military!   Roleplay Military! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2008, 8:06 am

alright,one of us should keep watch while the other sleeps *grabs his M40A1 and walks past you,sets it up and starts scanning the caravan and the far tree line* i'll wake yah when its your turn or if i see somethin
Back to top Go down
Shadowheart
Graphics Designer
Graphics Designer
Shadowheart

Female
Number of posts : 32
Bar Warnings :

Registration date : 2008-03-18

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Military!   Roleplay Military! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2008, 3:37 pm

(sry for cutting in but:
ok this is the ONLY place anyone is rping, i want to join, but i have NO CLUE about most of this....i want to snipe......can i be SOMEONES apprentiance? *nudges darkreaper/angelo* ^_^)
Back to top Go down
DarkReaper
DarkReaper

Male
Bar Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Military!   Roleplay Military! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2008, 6:31 pm

( yah um no sorry no nekos in the military and you have to have some kind of basic militay knowlage,fix those two things and i have no problem with it)
Back to top Go down
Shadowheart
Graphics Designer
Graphics Designer
Shadowheart

Female
Bar Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Military!   Roleplay Military! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 12th 2008, 4:57 pm

(fine hang on ill change the pic. back....but ok i know a LITTLE, but isnt that what being an APPRENTIACE is for? ^_^) (i join now if thats okies)
Back to top Go down
DarkReaper
DarkReaper

Male
Bar Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Military!   Roleplay Military! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 12th 2008, 8:46 pm

(fine with me but you can't just appere outa no where,try to get your self into the story in a non-weird way lol)
Back to top Go down
Shadowheart
Graphics Designer
Graphics Designer
Shadowheart

Female
Bar Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Military!   Roleplay Military! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 13th 2008, 6:17 pm

(non-weird......hmph...this better work Razz )
*inside the caravan*
"this is SO not my day" *pushes her hat down below her eyes, trying to muffle her voice*
"bumping along in a stupid caravan, surrounded by big, weird men.....hmph"
*she picks up her knees and put her arms crossed and her head inside them*
"i hope they get here soon", she thinks. *the caravan hits a bump, sinsi goes up with it and lands back on the seat sprawled.
"ugh...." *picks herself back up and repostions herself tighter this time, not wanting to touch the side of her captors. as she moves the chains rustle at her side*
Back to top Go down
DarkReaper
DarkReaper

Male
Bar Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Military!   Roleplay Military! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 13th 2008, 6:55 pm

(not bad not bad but if you had read back,we already stopped the caravan,and there is only one person in the back that person now being you)
Back to top Go down
Shadowheart
Graphics Designer
Graphics Designer
Shadowheart

Female
Bar Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Military!   Roleplay Military! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 13th 2008, 6:59 pm

(hm...k fine that happened before you stopped it.....background check ^_^)
(does that mean im free or still captive?)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Military!   Roleplay Military! - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay Military!
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Amazing Forum :: Roleplay Forums :: Roleplay Military-
Jump to: