The Amazing Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Amazing Forum

Talk about anything you want. Just come in and Join...and talk with friends....

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Twizzzy just post what you think of her aspect wise...

Go down 
+6
Dal
Priestess_Kikyo
Twizdid
DarkReaper
Super Sonic34
Angelo_inferno
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Angelo_inferno
Angelo_inferno

Male
Number of posts : 93
Bar Warnings :
Twizzzy just post what you think of her aspect wise... Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Twizzzy just post what you think of her aspect wise... Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-03-23

Twizzzy just post what you think of her aspect wise... Empty
PostSubject: Twizzzy just post what you think of her aspect wise...   Twizzzy just post what you think of her aspect wise... I_icon_minitimeMarch 27th 2008, 10:49 pm

Twizzzy just post what you think of her aspect wise... Twizzz10
Twizzzy just post what you think of her aspect wise... 564296428256711pr8

Yea i told her i'd do it so i did lol she says she's ugly...riiight well i personally think she is a very beautiful girl so dont get mad at me cause its true ^_^
Back to top Go down
Super Sonic34
Owner/Founder
Owner/Founder
Super Sonic34

Male
Number of posts : 1129
Bar Warnings :
Twizzzy just post what you think of her aspect wise... Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Twizzzy just post what you think of her aspect wise... Right_bar_bleue

Mood : Twizzzy just post what you think of her aspect wise... Neutralmoodfm9
Registration date : 2008-02-21

PostSubject: Re: Twizzzy just post what you think of her aspect wise...   Twizzzy just post what you think of her aspect wise... I_icon_minitimeMarch 27th 2008, 11:08 pm

Is that Twiz???Or someone else?
Back to top Go down
https://amazingforum.forumotion.com
Angelo_inferno
Angelo_inferno

Male
Bar Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: Twizzzy just post what you think of her aspect wise...   Twizzzy just post what you think of her aspect wise... I_icon_minitimeMarch 27th 2008, 11:39 pm

nope dat b twizzy
Back to top Go down
DarkReaper
DarkReaper

Male
Number of posts : 466
Bar Warnings :

Motto : Bombs are better than bullets beotch
Registration date : 2008-03-17

PostSubject: Re: Twizzzy just post what you think of her aspect wise...   Twizzzy just post what you think of her aspect wise... I_icon_minitimeMarch 28th 2008, 7:54 am

Yah,thats twiz and angelo (jamie if you read this your gona love it) we have a 5 word minumum on your posts here
Back to top Go down
Super Sonic34
Owner/Founder
Owner/Founder
Super Sonic34

Male
Bar Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: Twizzzy just post what you think of her aspect wise...   Twizzzy just post what you think of her aspect wise... I_icon_minitimeMarch 28th 2008, 6:49 pm

By the way...To help you out so people can see it. I have assigned colors for each moderator rank...

GFX Staff is Orange
Moderators are Green
Super Moderators are Blue
Administrators are Olive...

Nice to see that you actually told him....Good job edit. [didn't want real name posted] Wink
Back to top Go down
Angelo_inferno
Angelo_inferno

Male
Bar Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: Twizzzy just post what you think of her aspect wise...   Twizzzy just post what you think of her aspect wise... I_icon_minitimeMarch 28th 2008, 6:57 pm

ok im sorry i was 1 word off
Back to top Go down
Super Sonic34
Owner/Founder
Owner/Founder
Super Sonic34

Male
Bar Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: Twizzzy just post what you think of her aspect wise...   Twizzzy just post what you think of her aspect wise... I_icon_minitimeMarch 28th 2008, 7:03 pm

Lol...Its fine....DOnt worry about it.

Lets get back on topic now...
Back to top Go down
Twizdid
Head Moderator
Head Moderator
Twizdid

Female
Number of posts : 712
Bar Warnings :
Twizzzy just post what you think of her aspect wise... Left_bar_bleue2 / 1002 / 100Twizzzy just post what you think of her aspect wise... Right_bar_bleue

Motto : You have to be careful.. Not to get too close to people.. Because the next day.. They could leave.. And never come back..<3

Mood : Twizzzy just post what you think of her aspect wise... Happymoodok2
Registration date : 2008-02-23

PostSubject: Re: Twizzzy just post what you think of her aspect wise...   Twizzzy just post what you think of her aspect wise... I_icon_minitimeMarch 28th 2008, 7:15 pm

....Mew... Yes... Being on topic would be interesting...

xDDDD
Back to top Go down
http://uncyclopedia.org/wiki/OWNED
DarkReaper
DarkReaper

Male
Bar Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: Twizzzy just post what you think of her aspect wise...   Twizzzy just post what you think of her aspect wise... I_icon_minitimeMarch 28th 2008, 10:17 pm

Super Sonic34 wrote:
By the way...To help you out so people can see it. I have assigned colors for each moderator rank...

GFX Staff is Orange
Moderators are Green
Super Moderators are Blue
Administrators are Olive...

Nice to see that you actually told him....Good job edit. [didn't want name posted] Wink
ok, i figured you'd find it funny that i corected him on the sae mistake i had made like twice or more....and lpease don't post my real name
Back to top Go down
Super Sonic34
Owner/Founder
Owner/Founder
Super Sonic34

Male
Bar Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: Twizzzy just post what you think of her aspect wise...   Twizzzy just post what you think of her aspect wise... I_icon_minitimeMarch 28th 2008, 10:22 pm

Ok...No problem, I am sorry about that..
Back to top Go down
Priestess_Kikyo
Administrator
Administrator
Priestess_Kikyo

Female
Number of posts : 1665
Bar Warnings :

Motto : I got a jar of diiirt,i got a jar of diirt, and guess whats inside it??? XD
Registration date : 2008-02-22

PostSubject: Re: Twizzzy just post what you think of her aspect wise...   Twizzzy just post what you think of her aspect wise... I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2008, 3:50 pm

HOLY BEEP UR WICKED PRETTY
dangit that proves it that every girl idk on here is better looking than me
LOL
seriosuly
Back to top Go down
Twizdid
Head Moderator
Head Moderator
Twizdid

Female
Bar Warnings :
Twizzzy just post what you think of her aspect wise... Left_bar_bleue2 / 1002 / 100Twizzzy just post what you think of her aspect wise... Right_bar_bleue

Motto : You have to be careful.. Not to get too close to people.. Because the next day.. They could leave.. And never come back..<3

PostSubject: Re: Twizzzy just post what you think of her aspect wise...   Twizzzy just post what you think of her aspect wise... I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2008, 8:45 pm

Priestess_Kikyo wrote:
HOLY BEEP UR WICKED PRETTY
dangit that proves it that every girl idk on here is better looking than me
LOL
seriosuly
... ... ... Oki then. I highly doubt I look better then you though.
Back to top Go down
Dal
Forum Member
Dal

Male
Number of posts : 300
Bar Warnings :

Motto : Do you really want to know my motto? Or are you just asking for it cus you've got nothing better to do with yer miserable life?

PostSubject: Re: Twizzzy just post what you think of her aspect wise...   Twizzzy just post what you think of her aspect wise... I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2008, 8:51 pm

I thought you told me you have red hair....or, is it just the picture?
Back to top Go down
http://nintendochat.forumotion.com/index.htm
zebra123456
zebra123456

Male
Number of posts : 160
Bar Warnings :

Motto : Hola! I WILL CUT YOU!! DO NOT GET LOUD WIT ME!
Registration date : 2008-04-25

PostSubject: Re: Twizzzy just post what you think of her aspect wise...   Twizzzy just post what you think of her aspect wise... I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2008, 9:29 pm

That's not what I thought you'd look like! LOL!
Back to top Go down
http://www.webbies4ever.net
Twizdid
Head Moderator
Head Moderator
Twizdid

Female
Bar Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: Twizzzy just post what you think of her aspect wise...   Twizzzy just post what you think of her aspect wise... I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2008, 4:59 pm

Main post edited by me due to hairstyle change!
Hehe

And yes Ryuk it's just the pic, My camera sux.
Back to top Go down
Super Sonic34
Owner/Founder
Owner/Founder
Super Sonic34

Male
Bar Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: Twizzzy just post what you think of her aspect wise...   Twizzzy just post what you think of her aspect wise... I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2008, 7:40 pm

Wow....You look WAY different in that pic compared to the other one...LOL

Nice pic tho...lol, I couldnt tell if it was you or not until I took a close look...LOL
Back to top Go down
Twizdid
Head Moderator
Head Moderator
Twizdid

Female
Bar Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: Twizzzy just post what you think of her aspect wise...   Twizzzy just post what you think of her aspect wise... I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2008, 7:44 pm

Ty.. The reason it's diff is becouse the first one is happy-go-lucky life is good Twiz a couple months ago, and the second is kill me now plz plz plz Twiz today. lol.
Back to top Go down
idcyimdoinstuff
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
idcyimdoinstuff

Female
Number of posts : 484
Bar Warnings :

Registration date : 2008-02-24

PostSubject: Re: Twizzzy just post what you think of her aspect wise...   Twizzzy just post what you think of her aspect wise... I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2008, 8:48 pm

wow, Twiz, your wicked pretty

those pictures are awesome
Back to top Go down
Icyoooppplaa
Administrator
Administrator
Icyoooppplaa

Male
Number of posts : 420
Bar Warnings :

Motto : Love starts with a smile.
Grows with a kiss.
Then ends with tears.

PostSubject: Re: Twizzzy just post what you think of her aspect wise...   Twizzzy just post what you think of her aspect wise... I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2008, 11:49 pm

lol emo Twiz. You look better in the second pic because...

1. not as blurry
2. emo lol
3. text is less girly.
4. you look better in 2 than 1.
Back to top Go down
http://Nintendochat.forumotion.com/
DarkReaper
DarkReaper

Male
Bar Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: Twizzzy just post what you think of her aspect wise...   Twizzzy just post what you think of her aspect wise... I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2008, 11:35 pm

i agree with everyone that says she pretty....even though i don't think she likes me very much...........................
Back to top Go down
Super Sonic34
Owner/Founder
Owner/Founder
Super Sonic34

Male
Bar Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: Twizzzy just post what you think of her aspect wise...   Twizzzy just post what you think of her aspect wise... I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2008, 11:36 pm

Lol...I think shes fine...and I think she likes you as a friend...I dont see any things wrong....
Back to top Go down
DarkReaper
DarkReaper

Male
Bar Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: Twizzzy just post what you think of her aspect wise...   Twizzzy just post what you think of her aspect wise... I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2008, 11:37 pm

you mean other than her trying to kill me in the chatbox everytime shes there and that her sig says that i'm the only one that would be in her deathnote?

Twiz:Sry can't post so I guess I'll have to put it here LOL.. I used the Username tags so really it's everyone in my death note. Even me lol. Err sorry if talking in an edit is against rules lol.. *Leaves NOW*

Last edited by Twizdid on April 30th 2008, 12:00 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Had to say something SO SRY Jamie lol)
Back to top Go down
Priestess_Kikyo
Administrator
Administrator
Priestess_Kikyo

Female
Number of posts : 1665
Bar Warnings :

Motto : I got a jar of diiirt,i got a jar of diirt, and guess whats inside it??? XD

PostSubject: Re: Twizzzy just post what you think of her aspect wise...   Twizzzy just post what you think of her aspect wise... I_icon_minitimeMay 26th 2008, 5:31 pm

ima unlock it this topic's cool so i think everyone would b happy if i did
Back to top Go down
Angelo_inferno
Angelo_inferno

Male
Bar Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: Twizzzy just post what you think of her aspect wise...   Twizzzy just post what you think of her aspect wise... I_icon_minitimeMay 26th 2008, 7:13 pm

sure lol
Back to top Go down
Twizdid
Head Moderator
Head Moderator
Twizdid

Female
Bar Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: Twizzzy just post what you think of her aspect wise...   Twizzzy just post what you think of her aspect wise... I_icon_minitimeMay 26th 2008, 7:55 pm

Haha, Rein. Jamie might get piiii-sssed lol x3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Twizzzy just post what you think of her aspect wise...   Twizzzy just post what you think of her aspect wise... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Twizzzy just post what you think of her aspect wise...
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next