The Amazing Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Amazing Forum

Talk about anything you want. Just come in and Join...and talk with friends....

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Twizzzy just post what you think of her aspect wise...

Go down 
+6
Dal
Priestess_Kikyo
Twizdid
DarkReaper
Super Sonic34
Angelo_inferno
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Priestess_Kikyo
Administrator
Administrator
Priestess_Kikyo

Female
Number of posts : 1665
Bar Warnings :
Twizzzy just post what you think of her aspect wise... - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Twizzzy just post what you think of her aspect wise... - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Motto : I got a jar of diiirt,i got a jar of diirt, and guess whats inside it??? XD
Mood : Twizzzy just post what you think of her aspect wise... - Page 2 Happymoodok2
Registration date : 2008-02-22

Twizzzy just post what you think of her aspect wise... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twizzzy just post what you think of her aspect wise...   Twizzzy just post what you think of her aspect wise... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 26th 2008, 11:45 pm

ask
me
if
i
CARE

lol so what were we all talking about b4 jamie killed it?
Back to top Go down
Angelo_inferno
Angelo_inferno

Male
Number of posts : 93
Bar Warnings :
Twizzzy just post what you think of her aspect wise... - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Twizzzy just post what you think of her aspect wise... - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-03-23

PostSubject: Re: Twizzzy just post what you think of her aspect wise...   Twizzzy just post what you think of her aspect wise... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 29th 2008, 11:28 pm

quite frankly im not sure... hmm but have you noticed that nobody gets on the chatbox?
Back to top Go down
Priestess_Kikyo
Administrator
Administrator
Priestess_Kikyo

Female
Bar Warnings :

Motto : I got a jar of diiirt,i got a jar of diirt, and guess whats inside it??? XD
Mood : Twizzzy just post what you think of her aspect wise... - Page 2 Happymoodok2

PostSubject: Re: Twizzzy just post what you think of her aspect wise...   Twizzzy just post what you think of her aspect wise... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 30th 2008, 12:12 am

no,ppl get on,but no one's on when others r
ok
back on topic
Off Topic
lolz
Back to top Go down
Trisyyy
Banned Member
Banned Member

Number of posts : 577
Bar Warnings :
Twizzzy just post what you think of her aspect wise... - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue3 / 1003 / 100Twizzzy just post what you think of her aspect wise... - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Twizzzy just post what you think of her aspect wise...   Twizzzy just post what you think of her aspect wise... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2008, 11:27 pm

DAMN..... thats u..... holy \#%@ why r u saying ur ugly, u look better than me!
Back to top Go down
Priestess_Kikyo
Administrator
Administrator
Priestess_Kikyo

Female
Bar Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: Twizzzy just post what you think of her aspect wise...   Twizzzy just post what you think of her aspect wise... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 13th 2008, 4:47 am

all girls look better than guys
well there are always a couple guys that r just like WHOA O-O
but most of the time girls always look better than guys
ohh freeze!
Back to top Go down
Twizdid
Head Moderator
Head Moderator
Twizdid

Female
Number of posts : 712
Bar Warnings :
Twizzzy just post what you think of her aspect wise... - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue2 / 1002 / 100Twizzzy just post what you think of her aspect wise... - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Motto : You have to be careful.. Not to get too close to people.. Because the next day.. They could leave.. And never come back..<3

Registration date : 2008-02-23

PostSubject: Re: Twizzzy just post what you think of her aspect wise...   Twizzzy just post what you think of her aspect wise... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 13th 2008, 3:55 pm

Trisyyy wrote:
DAMN..... thats u..... holy \#%@ why r u saying ur ugly, u look better than me!
Heh, Heh, Thank chuz.
Back to top Go down
http://uncyclopedia.org/wiki/OWNED
Angelo_inferno
Angelo_inferno

Male
Number of posts : 93
Bar Warnings :

Registration date : 2008-03-23

PostSubject: Re: Twizzzy just post what you think of her aspect wise...   Twizzzy just post what you think of her aspect wise... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2008, 3:18 pm

im like WOAH! lol jk =] but yea. Twizzy you look gorgeous lol
Back to top Go down
Trisyyy
Banned Member
Banned Member

Bar Warnings :
Twizzzy just post what you think of her aspect wise... - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue3 / 1003 / 100Twizzzy just post what you think of her aspect wise... - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Twizzzy just post what you think of her aspect wise...   Twizzzy just post what you think of her aspect wise... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2008, 6:59 pm

ok if you wanna make fun of me, heres what you get:

no1 likes you, you are a waste of space you emo-bish, go gut you wrist ^^
Back to top Go down
Super Sonic34
Owner/Founder
Owner/Founder
Super Sonic34

Male
Number of posts : 1129
Bar Warnings :

Mood : Twizzzy just post what you think of her aspect wise... - Page 2 Neutralmoodfm9
Registration date : 2008-02-21

PostSubject: Re: Twizzzy just post what you think of her aspect wise...   Twizzzy just post what you think of her aspect wise... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2008, 7:15 pm

I told you to stop.

KNOCK IT OFF! NOW!

She didnt say anything, so dont be like that!

Consider this your 1st official warning.

~Jamie
Back to top Go down
https://amazingforum.forumotion.com
Trisyyy
Banned Member
Banned Member

Bar Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: Twizzzy just post what you think of her aspect wise...   Twizzzy just post what you think of her aspect wise... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2008, 7:18 pm

go on my thread for my pic
Back to top Go down
Priestess_Kikyo
Administrator
Administrator
Priestess_Kikyo

Female
Bar Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: Twizzzy just post what you think of her aspect wise...   Twizzzy just post what you think of her aspect wise... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2008, 9:08 pm

we all saw it lozl u should put it on here ill do it if u want
Back to top Go down
Super Sonic34
Owner/Founder
Owner/Founder
Super Sonic34

Male
Number of posts : 1129
Bar Warnings :

Mood : Twizzzy just post what you think of her aspect wise... - Page 2 Neutralmoodfm9
Registration date : 2008-02-21

PostSubject: Re: Twizzzy just post what you think of her aspect wise...   Twizzzy just post what you think of her aspect wise... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2008, 12:15 am

Didnt I PM you to delete the posts about fighting with Trisyyy and Twiz and the Moderated Posts by me??????? Your an Admin and you do....nvm aint gunna say it.

ANYWAY.

Back on topic.
Back to top Go down
https://amazingforum.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Twizzzy just post what you think of her aspect wise...   Twizzzy just post what you think of her aspect wise... - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Twizzzy just post what you think of her aspect wise...
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2