The Amazing Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Amazing Forum

Talk about anything you want. Just come in and Join...and talk with friends....

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

LOVE?~ So hard to understand~

Go down 
+5
Priestess_Kikyo
Angelo_inferno
Twizdid
Super Sonic34
Homary Shiro
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
idcyimdoinstuff
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
idcyimdoinstuff

Female
Number of posts : 484
Bar Warnings :
LOVE?~ So hard to understand~ - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100LOVE?~ So hard to understand~ - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-02-24

LOVE?~ So hard to understand~ - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOVE?~ So hard to understand~   LOVE?~ So hard to understand~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2008, 12:55 am

well, this got out there rather quikly
Back to top Go down
Priestess_Kikyo
Administrator
Administrator
Priestess_Kikyo

Female
Number of posts : 1665
Bar Warnings :
LOVE?~ So hard to understand~ - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100LOVE?~ So hard to understand~ - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Motto : I got a jar of diiirt,i got a jar of diirt, and guess whats inside it??? XD
Mood : LOVE?~ So hard to understand~ - Page 2 Happymoodok2
Registration date : 2008-02-22

PostSubject: Re: LOVE?~ So hard to understand~   LOVE?~ So hard to understand~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2008, 5:58 pm

awww go megan
im rly happy that u guys r together
Back to top Go down
Super Sonic34
Owner/Founder
Owner/Founder
Super Sonic34

Male
Number of posts : 1129
Bar Warnings :

Mood : LOVE?~ So hard to understand~ - Page 2 Neutralmoodfm9
Registration date : 2008-02-21

PostSubject: Re: LOVE?~ So hard to understand~   LOVE?~ So hard to understand~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2008, 6:17 pm

So Ethan and Megan are back together?
Back to top Go down
https://amazingforum.forumotion.com
Priestess_Kikyo
Administrator
Administrator
Priestess_Kikyo

Female
Bar Warnings :

Motto : I got a jar of diiirt,i got a jar of diirt, and guess whats inside it??? XD

PostSubject: Re: LOVE?~ So hard to understand~   LOVE?~ So hard to understand~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2008, 7:29 pm

yes
wow jamie u gotta keep up man
ask me or megan
LOL
Back to top Go down
Shadowheart
Graphics Designer
Graphics Designer
Shadowheart

Female
Number of posts : 32
Bar Warnings :

Registration date : 2008-03-18

PostSubject: Re: LOVE?~ So hard to understand~   LOVE?~ So hard to understand~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 17th 2008, 4:12 pm

homary....either this is WAY to ironic....or it has something to do with me..... Suspect
Back to top Go down
Priestess_Kikyo
Administrator
Administrator
Priestess_Kikyo

Female
Bar Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: LOVE?~ So hard to understand~   LOVE?~ So hard to understand~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 5th 2008, 11:43 pm

love's really weird for me
its like,im with a guy and i love it then we break up and im like miserable and then i go right to another guy and im fine then it restarts
im really scared that the guy im with right now is gonna do what my most recent ex did,we went out for like 4 days then he just randomly came up and went i wanna stay friends,he told me he was IN LOVE with me the day b4
i was like wtf
now im rly afraid that my guy right now will do that,its like,i trust him as a person but after my first guy,im always scared :c
Back to top Go down
Cloud
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Cloud

Male
Number of posts : 420
Bar Warnings :

Motto : super bored e.o
Registration date : 2008-07-17

PostSubject: Re: LOVE?~ So hard to understand~   LOVE?~ So hard to understand~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2008, 6:37 am

im voting u do what jamie said on the first post after what u asked o.o
Back to top Go down
http://www.ninjaclanreborn.piczo.com
Priestess_Kikyo
Administrator
Administrator
Priestess_Kikyo

Female
Bar Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: LOVE?~ So hard to understand~   LOVE?~ So hard to understand~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 5th 2008, 7:51 pm

that was?
idr at all
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LOVE?~ So hard to understand~   LOVE?~ So hard to understand~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

LOVE?~ So hard to understand~
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Amazing Forum :: Advice Column :: Girls-
Jump to: