The Amazing Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Amazing Forum

Talk about anything you want. Just come in and Join...and talk with friends....

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Myspace Song

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Twizdid
Head Moderator
Head Moderator
Twizdid

Female
Number of posts : 712
Bar Warnings :
The Myspace Song Left_bar_bleue2 / 1002 / 100The Myspace Song Right_bar_bleue

Motto : You have to be careful.. Not to get too close to people.. Because the next day.. They could leave.. And never come back..<3

Mood : The Myspace Song Happymoodok2
Registration date : 2008-02-23

The Myspace Song Empty
PostSubject: The Myspace Song   The Myspace Song I_icon_minitimeApril 5th 2008, 10:07 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h4BJA8DPXKc

Lyrics:Paula came from B.C, She was a whole lot like me.. Grew up on Star Wars..
We went to shows in the park, Professed our love in the dark.. road trips and hardcore.. It was according to planned, We were like Lloid and Diane.. Two hearts in the same place.. Then you know what she did, She met an internet kid.. That fell in love on myspace.. I know.. That websites don't kill, But sometimes they will, Sometimes they will break hearts.. I know.. that I'm an adult, But Tom its ur fault, you created a monster.. Dave didnt know what to do, Yeah he was tom's victim too..
Sheila left him last week.. Now he is [idk], He wont come out of his room.. [idk] heartbreak has its appeal, I know how emo kids feel, but that is not for me.. I wrote a sad quiet song, And we can all sing along.. But we will stay posi.. I know.. that websites dont kill, But sometimes they will, Sometimes they will, Sometimes they will break hearts.. I know.. That I'm an adult, But Tom its ur fault.. You created a monster..
Now he sits in the darkness, As the events reoccur.. She sits in the light of the monitor.. And he knows he's lost her by her [idk].. Internet grass is always greener..I know.. That websites dont kill, But sometimes they will, Sometimes they will, Sometimes they will break hearts.. I know.. That I'm an adult, But Tom its ur fault.. You created a monster....

[Lyrics typed by me so if they are wrong sorry]
Back to top Go down
http://uncyclopedia.org/wiki/OWNED

The Myspace Song
Page 1 of 1