The Amazing Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Amazing Forum

Talk about anything you want. Just come in and Join...and talk with friends....

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tell me this isn't totally insane

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Priestess_Kikyo
Administrator
Administrator
Priestess_Kikyo

Female
Number of posts : 1665
Bar Warnings :
Tell me this isn't totally insane Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Tell me this isn't totally insane Right_bar_bleue

Motto : I got a jar of diiirt,i got a jar of diirt, and guess whats inside it??? XD
Mood : Tell me this isn't totally insane Happymoodok2
Registration date : 2008-02-22

Tell me this isn't totally insane Empty
PostSubject: Tell me this isn't totally insane   Tell me this isn't totally insane I_icon_minitimeApril 18th 2008, 12:33 pm

OK so I just watched a movie named Prom Night last sunday(4/13/08)and I just had a dream about it(some of it im making a bit clearer like when they talk bcuz I didnt hear it as good as I would in RL,lol no one does)

Here's the dream:
OK,it happened a long time ago so I thought he was out of my life for good,but then fate just had to bring us back together just one more time...

He had broken into my school during a dance and killed some staff members I knew,he had taken me hostage and tried to make me his,he had taken everything he had seen on me that day with him when he escaped and he still has them but luckily they found us before he could do anything to me.Now it seems that I had to go to where he now lived and go see him so the nightmares would stop.Apparently he was ok now but I was still scared.I went and saw him and there he was,sitting there on his steps,I wondered if he was waiting for me....Then I saw it,a medium sized cardboard box labeled HERS and I stared at that box for it seemed like forever before I realized he had spoken to me.He had told me to sit down.I stayed rooted to the spot because even though he looked alright,I was scared out of my mind with memories of what had happened all those years ago.He stood up and he walked over to me slowly.I jumped back as far as I could without even thinking.He looked at me and walked over to me and pushed me over to the steps where he sat me down and put the box in between us.He opened it and suddenly I could hear and think for some reason.He smiled at me and I looked in the box and saw everything that he had taken.
Back to top Go down
Cloud
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Cloud

Male
Number of posts : 420
Bar Warnings :
Tell me this isn't totally insane Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Tell me this isn't totally insane Right_bar_bleue

Motto : super bored e.o
Registration date : 2008-07-17

PostSubject: Re: Tell me this isn't totally insane   Tell me this isn't totally insane I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2008, 6:43 am

woah seriously too long for my atention span to read but promnight was a good movie o.o
Back to top Go down
http://www.ninjaclanreborn.piczo.com
Twizdid
Head Moderator
Head Moderator
Twizdid

Female
Number of posts : 712
Bar Warnings :
Tell me this isn't totally insane Left_bar_bleue2 / 1002 / 100Tell me this isn't totally insane Right_bar_bleue

Motto : You have to be careful.. Not to get too close to people.. Because the next day.. They could leave.. And never come back..<3

Registration date : 2008-02-23

PostSubject: Re: Tell me this isn't totally insane   Tell me this isn't totally insane I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2008, 12:59 pm

Thats cool..
Not as good as the smex movies in my head when I sleep, Hehehe.

Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
http://uncyclopedia.org/wiki/OWNED
Priestess_Kikyo
Administrator
Administrator
Priestess_Kikyo

Female
Bar Warnings :

Motto : I got a jar of diiirt,i got a jar of diirt, and guess whats inside it??? XD

PostSubject: Re: Tell me this isn't totally insane   Tell me this isn't totally insane I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2008, 3:43 pm

i had another rly weird dream and it REALLY freaked me out

im only gonna tell the weird part

ok so i was over my friend scott's house(ive NEVER been there)and he wanted to ride on my pegs so i said ok and we went outside and he got on and then i started to go down a small hill and the bike went crazy and we both fell off and he like grabbed me with both arms and was holding on as we fell and we were on the ground next to each other and then he just,completely randomly kissed me!
(I HAVE A BF!!!!!)
^ thats the weird part
Back to top Go down
Cloud
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Cloud

Male
Bar Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: Tell me this isn't totally insane   Tell me this isn't totally insane I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2008, 4:31 pm

maybe u like that scott dude more than ur bf????
Back to top Go down
Priestess_Kikyo
Administrator
Administrator
Priestess_Kikyo

Female
Bar Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: Tell me this isn't totally insane   Tell me this isn't totally insane I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2008, 9:05 pm

I DONT LIKE HIM AT ALL!!!!!
AHHHHHHHHHH*jumps off cliff*
o-o
i
dont
SCOTT
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Back to top Go down
Cloud
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Cloud

Male
Bar Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: Tell me this isn't totally insane   Tell me this isn't totally insane I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2008, 9:06 pm

i can tell ur lying, lol im not stupid
Back to top Go down
Priestess_Kikyo
Administrator
Administrator
Priestess_Kikyo

Female
Bar Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: Tell me this isn't totally insane   Tell me this isn't totally insane I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2008, 9:10 pm

-_-
thats not funny
i do not like scott thats completely effed up ok
Back to top Go down
Cloud
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Cloud

Male
Bar Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: Tell me this isn't totally insane   Tell me this isn't totally insane I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2008, 9:12 pm

ok ok sorry but i still think u do and this isnt totally insane Surprised
Back to top Go down
Priestess_Kikyo
Administrator
Administrator
Priestess_Kikyo

Female
Bar Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: Tell me this isn't totally insane   Tell me this isn't totally insane I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2008, 9:19 pm

well i dont so quit sayin that ok?
its getting annoying
and ik that dream isnt,the first one is
Back to top Go down
Cloud
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Cloud

Male
Bar Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: Tell me this isn't totally insane   Tell me this isn't totally insane I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2008, 9:33 pm

sorry rein but usually when u have a dream about som1 u "dont likke" self conshiously in ur mind u actually like like em
Back to top Go down
Priestess_Kikyo
Administrator
Administrator
Priestess_Kikyo

Female
Bar Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: Tell me this isn't totally insane   Tell me this isn't totally insane I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2008, 12:51 am

T-T
*shoots self*
weird sht man weird sht
Back to top Go down
Cloud
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Cloud

Male
Bar Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: Tell me this isn't totally insane   Tell me this isn't totally insane I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2008, 3:05 am

how is it weird u like that one dude no question lol
Back to top Go down
Priestess_Kikyo
Administrator
Administrator
Priestess_Kikyo

Female
Bar Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: Tell me this isn't totally insane   Tell me this isn't totally insane I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2008, 12:51 pm

bcuz I HAVE A BF o-o
Back to top Go down
Cloud
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Cloud

Male
Bar Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: Tell me this isn't totally insane   Tell me this isn't totally insane I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2008, 4:33 pm

and maybe itd be better if u went with the other guy? instead of ur bf ... just passin ideas out there o.o
Back to top Go down
Priestess_Kikyo
Administrator
Administrator
Priestess_Kikyo

Female
Bar Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: Tell me this isn't totally insane   Tell me this isn't totally insane I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2008, 11:47 pm

o-o
if u knew who my bf was u wouldnt say that i guarantee it
Back to top Go down
Cloud
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Cloud

Male
Bar Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: Tell me this isn't totally insane   Tell me this isn't totally insane I_icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2008, 3:02 am

how do u figure this who is ur bf o.O ?
Back to top Go down
Priestess_Kikyo
Administrator
Administrator
Priestess_Kikyo

Female
Bar Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: Tell me this isn't totally insane   Tell me this isn't totally insane I_icon_minitimeAugust 5th 2008, 7:46 pm

im not telling u
or anyone else on this forum
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tell me this isn't totally insane   Tell me this isn't totally insane I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tell me this isn't totally insane
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Amazing Forum :: Advice Column :: Girls-
Jump to: