The Amazing Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Amazing Forum

Talk about anything you want. Just come in and Join...and talk with friends....

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Agreement to The Amazing Forum!

Go down 
+6
Icyoooppplaa
Twizdid
zebra123456
idcyimdoinstuff
Dal
Super Sonic34
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Super Sonic34
Owner/Founder
Owner/Founder
Super Sonic34

Male
Number of posts : 1129
Bar Warnings :
Agreement to The Amazing Forum! Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Agreement to The Amazing Forum! Right_bar_bleue

Mood : Agreement to The Amazing Forum! Neutralmoodfm9
Registration date : 2008-02-21

Agreement to The Amazing Forum! Empty
PostSubject: Agreement to The Amazing Forum!   Agreement to The Amazing Forum! I_icon_minitimeApril 23rd 2008, 10:27 pm

All forum members (including staff) have to write an agreement statement to the site about agreeing to the Forum Rules.

Copy and paste the statement below with you name..

Thanks!

"I ______________ agree to all The Amazing Forum rules, and if I break them, I will accept the consequence given. I promise to respect all forum staff and everyone here at The Amazing Forum."

Accepting and agreeing to these rules will be used for future reference..

Thank you,
~Jamie

Last edited by Super Sonic34 on April 27th 2008, 12:43 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://amazingforum.forumotion.com
Dal
Forum Member
Dal

Male
Number of posts : 300
Bar Warnings :
Agreement to The Amazing Forum! Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Agreement to The Amazing Forum! Right_bar_bleue

Motto : Do you really want to know my motto? Or are you just asking for it cus you've got nothing better to do with yer miserable life?
Registration date : 2008-02-22

PostSubject: Re: Agreement to The Amazing Forum!   Agreement to The Amazing Forum! I_icon_minitimeApril 23rd 2008, 10:37 pm

Umm....oookaaay.....

"I Dal agree to all The Amazing Forum rules, and if I break them, I will accept the consequence given. I promise to respect all forum staff and everyone here at The Amazing Forum."

Bleh, it's like signing on contract.

Last edited by Dal on July 30th 2008, 2:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://nintendochat.forumotion.com/index.htm
idcyimdoinstuff
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
idcyimdoinstuff

Female
Number of posts : 484
Bar Warnings :

Registration date : 2008-02-24

PostSubject: Re: Agreement to The Amazing Forum!   Agreement to The Amazing Forum! I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2008, 8:07 am

I Tasha agree to all The Amazing Forum rules, and if I break them, I will accept the consequence given. I promise to respect all forum staff and everyone here at The Amazing Forum.

ya, it is like a contract o.O
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Agreement to The Amazing Forum!   Agreement to The Amazing Forum! I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2008, 7:24 pm

"I Ryan, agree to all The Amazing Forum rules, and if I break them, I will accept the consequence given. I promise to respect all forum staff and everyone here at The Amazing Forum."

Editted by Jamie to Change the Typing
Back to top Go down
Super Sonic34
Owner/Founder
Owner/Founder
Super Sonic34

Male
Bar Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: Agreement to The Amazing Forum!   Agreement to The Amazing Forum! I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2008, 9:01 pm

Ryan is a deleted member, so I am crossing his mart down. The guest person is Ryan, but I have deleted him..

Thank you,
~Jamie
Back to top Go down
zebra123456
zebra123456

Male
Number of posts : 160
Bar Warnings :

Motto : Hola! I WILL CUT YOU!! DO NOT GET LOUD WIT ME!
Mood : Agreement to The Amazing Forum! Happymoodok2
Registration date : 2008-04-25

PostSubject: Re: Agreement to The Amazing Forum!   Agreement to The Amazing Forum! I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2008, 2:23 pm

"I, zebra, agree to all The Amazing Forum rules, and if I break them, I will accept the consequence given. I promise to respect all forum staff and everyone here at The Amazing Forum."
Back to top Go down
http://www.webbies4ever.net
Twizdid
Head Moderator
Head Moderator
Twizdid

Female
Number of posts : 712
Bar Warnings :
Agreement to The Amazing Forum! Left_bar_bleue2 / 1002 / 100Agreement to The Amazing Forum! Right_bar_bleue

Motto : You have to be careful.. Not to get too close to people.. Because the next day.. They could leave.. And never come back..<3

Registration date : 2008-02-23

PostSubject: Re: Agreement to The Amazing Forum!   Agreement to The Amazing Forum! I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2008, 2:27 pm

This sounds like something I would write in the principals office so they can do evil things to me.. Oh well I'm stupid enough to do it over and over and over so w/e I'll do it again..
I Twizdid agree to all The Amazing Forum rules, and if I break them, I will accept the consequence given. I promise to respect all forum staff and everyone here at The Amazing Forum.
Nya.. Wait *Reads it* Wait I should go read the rules.. No wait you guys thought I already read them.. Ok so I'll "Re-read them" Lol well whatever I did the thing I was supposed to.
Back to top Go down
http://uncyclopedia.org/wiki/OWNED
Icyoooppplaa
Administrator
Administrator
Icyoooppplaa

Male
Number of posts : 420
Bar Warnings :

Motto : Love starts with a smile.
Grows with a kiss.
Then ends with tears.

PostSubject: Re: Agreement to The Amazing Forum!   Agreement to The Amazing Forum! I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2008, 10:37 pm

I Icyoooppplaa agree to all The Amazing Forum rules, and if I break them, I will accept the consequence given. I promise to respect all forum staff and everyone here at The Amazing Forum.
Back to top Go down
http://Nintendochat.forumotion.com/
Super Sonic34
Owner/Founder
Owner/Founder
Super Sonic34

Male
Bar Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: Agreement to The Amazing Forum!   Agreement to The Amazing Forum! I_icon_minitimeMay 10th 2008, 1:35 am

I still need the rest of the members to agree to this please...
Back to top Go down
Priestess_Kikyo
Administrator
Administrator
Priestess_Kikyo

Female
Number of posts : 1665
Bar Warnings :

Motto : I got a jar of diiirt,i got a jar of diirt, and guess whats inside it??? XD

PostSubject: Re: Agreement to The Amazing Forum!   Agreement to The Amazing Forum! I_icon_minitimeMay 10th 2008, 1:40 am

I,Priestess_Kikyo,agree to all of the Amazing Forum rules,and if I break them,I will accept the consequesnce given.I promise to respect all forum staff and everyone here at the Amazing Forum
Back to top Go down
Trisyyy
Banned Member
Banned Member

Number of posts : 577
Bar Warnings :
Agreement to The Amazing Forum! Left_bar_bleue3 / 1003 / 100Agreement to The Amazing Forum! Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Agreement to The Amazing Forum!   Agreement to The Amazing Forum! I_icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2008, 6:10 am

I, Trisyyy, agree to all of the Amazing Forum rules,and if I break them,I will accept the consequesnce given.I promise to respect all forum staff and everyone here at the Amazing Forum
Back to top Go down
Super Sonic34
Owner/Founder
Owner/Founder
Super Sonic34

Male
Bar Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: Agreement to The Amazing Forum!   Agreement to The Amazing Forum! I_icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2008, 6:00 pm

Post Editted.

Since you cant do it on the wii, I will do it.
Back to top Go down
Cloud
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Cloud

Male
Number of posts : 420
Bar Warnings :

Motto : super bored e.o
Registration date : 2008-07-17

PostSubject: Re: Agreement to The Amazing Forum!   Agreement to The Amazing Forum! I_icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2008, 10:47 pm

I, Cloud, agree to all The Amazing Forum rules, and if I break them, I will accept the consequence given. I promise to respect all forum staff and everyone here at The Amazing Forum.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ninjaclanreborn.piczo.com
Hottjoeyluver101
Forum Member
Hottjoeyluver101

Female
Number of posts : 14
Bar Warnings :

Registration date : 2008-07-28

PostSubject: Re: Agreement to The Amazing Forum!   Agreement to The Amazing Forum! I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2008, 3:32 pm

I, Hottjoeyluver101, agree to all The Amazing Forum rules, and if I break them, I will accept the consequence given. I promise to respect all forum staff and everyone here at The Amazing Forum.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Agreement to The Amazing Forum!   Agreement to The Amazing Forum! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Agreement to The Amazing Forum!
Page 1 of 1