The Amazing Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Amazing Forum

Talk about anything you want. Just come in and Join...and talk with friends....

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Crazy Weddings-I can SOOO see Rein and Jamie doing this stuff!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
zebra123456
zebra123456

Male
Number of posts : 160
Bar Warnings :
Crazy Weddings-I can SOOO see Rein and Jamie doing this stuff! Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Crazy Weddings-I can SOOO see Rein and Jamie doing this stuff! Right_bar_bleue

Motto : Hola! I WILL CUT YOU!! DO NOT GET LOUD WIT ME!
Mood : Crazy Weddings-I can SOOO see Rein and Jamie doing this stuff! Happymoodok2
Registration date : 2008-04-25

Crazy Weddings-I can SOOO see Rein and Jamie doing this stuff! Empty
PostSubject: Crazy Weddings-I can SOOO see Rein and Jamie doing this stuff!   Crazy Weddings-I can SOOO see Rein and Jamie doing this stuff! I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2008, 1:59 pm

In honor of the bride and groom-to-be (AKA Jamie & Rein), I hearby post this video.

Back to top Go down
http://www.webbies4ever.net
Super Sonic34
Owner/Founder
Owner/Founder
Super Sonic34

Male
Number of posts : 1129
Bar Warnings :
Crazy Weddings-I can SOOO see Rein and Jamie doing this stuff! Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Crazy Weddings-I can SOOO see Rein and Jamie doing this stuff! Right_bar_bleue

Mood : Crazy Weddings-I can SOOO see Rein and Jamie doing this stuff! Neutralmoodfm9
Registration date : 2008-02-21

PostSubject: Re: Crazy Weddings-I can SOOO see Rein and Jamie doing this stuff!   Crazy Weddings-I can SOOO see Rein and Jamie doing this stuff! I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2008, 2:13 pm

LOL!

Thanks...Well that was very touching...*NOT*
lol
Back to top Go down
https://amazingforum.forumotion.com
zebra123456
zebra123456

Male
Bar Warnings :

Mood : Crazy Weddings-I can SOOO see Rein and Jamie doing this stuff! Happymoodok2

PostSubject: Re: Crazy Weddings-I can SOOO see Rein and Jamie doing this stuff!   Crazy Weddings-I can SOOO see Rein and Jamie doing this stuff! I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2008, 2:14 pm

It's called a joke Jamie! LOL!
Back to top Go down
Super Sonic34
Owner/Founder
Owner/Founder
Super Sonic34

Male
Bar Warnings :

Mood : Crazy Weddings-I can SOOO see Rein and Jamie doing this stuff! Neutralmoodfm9

PostSubject: Re: Crazy Weddings-I can SOOO see Rein and Jamie doing this stuff!   Crazy Weddings-I can SOOO see Rein and Jamie doing this stuff! I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2008, 2:15 pm

I know...Thats why I am laughing...LOL
Back to top Go down
Twizdid
Head Moderator
Head Moderator
Twizdid

Female
Number of posts : 712
Bar Warnings :
Crazy Weddings-I can SOOO see Rein and Jamie doing this stuff! Left_bar_bleue2 / 1002 / 100Crazy Weddings-I can SOOO see Rein and Jamie doing this stuff! Right_bar_bleue

Motto : You have to be careful.. Not to get too close to people.. Because the next day.. They could leave.. And never come back..<3

Registration date : 2008-02-23

PostSubject: Re: Crazy Weddings-I can SOOO see Rein and Jamie doing this stuff!   Crazy Weddings-I can SOOO see Rein and Jamie doing this stuff! I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2008, 2:18 pm

o-O *Twitch* *Falls over twitching* *Looks like fish out of water on floor twitching*
Back to top Go down
http://uncyclopedia.org/wiki/OWNED
zebra123456
zebra123456

Male
Bar Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: Crazy Weddings-I can SOOO see Rein and Jamie doing this stuff!   Crazy Weddings-I can SOOO see Rein and Jamie doing this stuff! I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2008, 2:23 pm

LOL! It's just so...weird. LOL!
Back to top Go down
Priestess_Kikyo
Administrator
Administrator
Priestess_Kikyo

Female
Number of posts : 1665
Bar Warnings :

Motto : I got a jar of diiirt,i got a jar of diirt, and guess whats inside it??? XD
Registration date : 2008-02-22

PostSubject: Re: Crazy Weddings-I can SOOO see Rein and Jamie doing this stuff!   Crazy Weddings-I can SOOO see Rein and Jamie doing this stuff! I_icon_minitimeApril 27th 2008, 2:43 pm

YOU JERK
LOL JK
OMG THATS TOO FUNNY
*dies from lack of air bcuz of laughter*
Back to top Go down
zebra123456
zebra123456

Male
Bar Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: Crazy Weddings-I can SOOO see Rein and Jamie doing this stuff!   Crazy Weddings-I can SOOO see Rein and Jamie doing this stuff! I_icon_minitimeApril 27th 2008, 8:16 pm

She isn't even embarassed! WOW! OMG! She is in love! Oh, they grow up so fast! I remember when you were a wee little Rein...oh, those were the days! LOL!
Back to top Go down
Super Sonic34
Owner/Founder
Owner/Founder
Super Sonic34

Male
Bar Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: Crazy Weddings-I can SOOO see Rein and Jamie doing this stuff!   Crazy Weddings-I can SOOO see Rein and Jamie doing this stuff! I_icon_minitimeApril 27th 2008, 8:20 pm

AHAHAHAAHHAHAHA...

I just spit my food outta my mouth when I read that...OMG!

LOL!!!
Back to top Go down
zebra123456
zebra123456

Male
Bar Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: Crazy Weddings-I can SOOO see Rein and Jamie doing this stuff!   Crazy Weddings-I can SOOO see Rein and Jamie doing this stuff! I_icon_minitimeApril 27th 2008, 8:23 pm

Ewww! Jamie! Clean it up you pig! LOL!
Back to top Go down
Super Sonic34
Owner/Founder
Owner/Founder
Super Sonic34

Male
Bar Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: Crazy Weddings-I can SOOO see Rein and Jamie doing this stuff!   Crazy Weddings-I can SOOO see Rein and Jamie doing this stuff! I_icon_minitimeApril 27th 2008, 8:24 pm

Ok, that was uncalled for, and it was a skittle by the way....LOL
Back to top Go down
zebra123456
zebra123456

Male
Bar Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: Crazy Weddings-I can SOOO see Rein and Jamie doing this stuff!   Crazy Weddings-I can SOOO see Rein and Jamie doing this stuff! I_icon_minitimeApril 27th 2008, 8:41 pm

*gag* Skittles....*Bla* On floor....*gag*
Back to top Go down
Priestess_Kikyo
Administrator
Administrator
Priestess_Kikyo

Female
Number of posts : 1665
Bar Warnings :

Motto : I got a jar of diiirt,i got a jar of diirt, and guess whats inside it??? XD
Registration date : 2008-02-22

PostSubject: Re: Crazy Weddings-I can SOOO see Rein and Jamie doing this stuff!   Crazy Weddings-I can SOOO see Rein and Jamie doing this stuff! I_icon_minitimeJune 28th 2008, 5:26 pm

lol skittle

No text needed for an old post.
Edited by Jamie (SuperSonic34)
Back to top Go down
Super Sonic34
Owner/Founder
Owner/Founder
Super Sonic34

Male
Bar Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: Crazy Weddings-I can SOOO see Rein and Jamie doing this stuff!   Crazy Weddings-I can SOOO see Rein and Jamie doing this stuff! I_icon_minitimeJune 29th 2008, 7:46 pm

Rein, your post was removed. This happened to months ago. Dont bump old topics.

Topic Locked, but not moved.

=>Locked Locked
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crazy Weddings-I can SOOO see Rein and Jamie doing this stuff!   Crazy Weddings-I can SOOO see Rein and Jamie doing this stuff! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Crazy Weddings-I can SOOO see Rein and Jamie doing this stuff!
Page 1 of 1