The Amazing Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Amazing Forum

Talk about anything you want. Just come in and Join...and talk with friends....

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What the firetruck day

Go down 
+3
idcyimdoinstuff
Super Sonic34
Silver the Hedgehog
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Am i a moron for doing this?
Yes
What the firetruck day I_vote_lcap63%What the firetruck day I_vote_rcap
 63% [ 5 ]
No
What the firetruck day I_vote_lcap37%What the firetruck day I_vote_rcap
 37% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 8

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Silver the Hedgehog
Forum Member
Silver the Hedgehog

Male
Number of posts : 97
Bar Warnings :
What the firetruck day Left_bar_bleue1 / 1001 / 100What the firetruck day Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-04-05

What the firetruck day Empty
PostSubject: What the firetruck day   What the firetruck day I_icon_minitimeMay 5th 2008, 5:41 pm

Last friday it was a good/bad day. I'll tell you the story

All right, at morning recesss, I told my friend to get tryn to come over to me privately without anyoen knowing. So that meant that no one should here about it.

At lunch recess, I waited at the kickball field. I found out not just my friend (Derick is his name) found out about but 8 people who weren't in the plan. So derick and his best buds cameron and austin came and said Tryn said she wouldn't come and said that I should go to HER. and the guys said if they kick a home run, I have to ask her out and go over. They didn't. Then 2 boys, Zach and Adam, that are kinda my friend but not really, they're nice though and funny, came and said "Tryn really likes you! She wants you to come over to her!" They repeated it. I said no. Then later, tryn's friends found out and came over and tried to get me to come over. I refused. So Tryn herself never came to tell me. But during the day, she kept a careful watch on me. Also, Zach told me that she wants to ask me out. At that time, I doubted it. But not no more.

So throughout the day Zach said, "Tryn really likes you!"

I regret refusing to tal to Tryn. I might rry to ask her out tommorow
Back to top Go down
http://yoshi-o.justgotowned.com
Super Sonic34
Owner/Founder
Owner/Founder
Super Sonic34

Male
Number of posts : 1129
Bar Warnings :
What the firetruck day Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100What the firetruck day Right_bar_bleue

Mood : What the firetruck day Neutralmoodfm9
Registration date : 2008-02-21

PostSubject: Re: What the firetruck day   What the firetruck day I_icon_minitimeMay 5th 2008, 5:46 pm

Wow....

I hope you ask her out, I think you would be a great couple together because you both like each other....
Back to top Go down
https://amazingforum.forumotion.com
idcyimdoinstuff
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
idcyimdoinstuff

Female
Number of posts : 484
Bar Warnings :
What the firetruck day Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100What the firetruck day Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-02-24

PostSubject: Re: What the firetruck day   What the firetruck day I_icon_minitimeMay 5th 2008, 9:24 pm

ya, you should go up to her yourself

i think it will work out fine

and you should ask her out, is wat im tryin to say...
Back to top Go down
Silver the Hedgehog
Forum Member
Silver the Hedgehog

Male
Bar Warnings :
What the firetruck day Left_bar_bleue1 / 1001 / 100What the firetruck day Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: What the firetruck day   What the firetruck day I_icon_minitimeMay 5th 2008, 11:17 pm

I '' have to do it myself. I know it. Her friends i think all ready know i want to ask her out to the fun night on friday at the middle school i'm going to next yearr. There is a dance.
Back to top Go down
Priestess_Kikyo
Administrator
Administrator
Priestess_Kikyo

Female
Number of posts : 1665
Bar Warnings :

Motto : I got a jar of diiirt,i got a jar of diirt, and guess whats inside it??? XD
Mood : What the firetruck day Happymoodok2
Registration date : 2008-02-22

PostSubject: Re: What the firetruck day   What the firetruck day I_icon_minitimeMay 7th 2008, 8:07 am

ok
1.you should ask her out
2.good luck
and 3.you're an idiot for not doing it at first

XDDD
GL MAN!
Back to top Go down
Silver the Hedgehog
Forum Member
Silver the Hedgehog

Male
Bar Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: What the firetruck day   What the firetruck day I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2008, 6:52 pm

OMG! BAN ME PLZ!!!!!!! I DIDN'T ASK HER OUT!!!!!!! OH MY FIRETRUCKIN' GOD!!!!!!

*hits head on keyboard* jhjyub yhghhhg

I found out she doesn't like me. D@mn!!!!!!!! Here is what happened in class last week at recess. I told Zach ,finally, to prove that she likes me:
Quote :
Zach: You know Nicholas?
Tryn: Yeah *takes some food out of her snack bag and eats it*
Zach: You know he likes you, right?
Tryn: Yeah.
Zach: Do you like him
Tryn: *eyes widen, and rolls her eyes* No.

So, sometime this week, I'm gonna confirm stuff with tryn about the what the firetruck day.

THE END!
Back to top Go down
Twizdid
Head Moderator
Head Moderator
Twizdid

Female
Number of posts : 712
Bar Warnings :
What the firetruck day Left_bar_bleue2 / 1002 / 100What the firetruck day Right_bar_bleue

Motto : You have to be careful.. Not to get too close to people.. Because the next day.. They could leave.. And never come back..<3

Registration date : 2008-02-23

PostSubject: Re: What the firetruck day   What the firetruck day I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2008, 7:04 pm

Aww. That be sad.. ._. God and I'm the one with an ex-rp bf that wont quit rapin me. I feel bad fer ya.
Back to top Go down
http://uncyclopedia.org/wiki/OWNED
Priestess_Kikyo
Administrator
Administrator
Priestess_Kikyo

Female
Bar Warnings :

Motto : I got a jar of diiirt,i got a jar of diirt, and guess whats inside it??? XD

PostSubject: Re: What the firetruck day   What the firetruck day I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2008, 10:35 pm

omg i feel so bad
poor mecha :c
Back to top Go down
Silver the Hedgehog
Forum Member
Silver the Hedgehog

Male
Bar Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: What the firetruck day   What the firetruck day I_icon_minitimeMay 20th 2008, 12:06 am

What should i do? There's no more fun nights, so that means I won't get to ask her out until october or september!!!!! ahh $H!T!!!!1
I know what to do!

Sing,,,,, sing a song,,,,, make it simple, make it strong,,,,,,,sing opf good things not bad,,,, make it last your whole life long,,,, don't worry that its no good enough, for anyone else to here,,,,,, sing,,,,,,sing a song,,,,,lalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalala,,,,,,,
Back to top Go down
Twizdid
Head Moderator
Head Moderator
Twizdid

Female
Bar Warnings :
What the firetruck day Left_bar_bleue2 / 1002 / 100What the firetruck day Right_bar_bleue

Motto : You have to be careful.. Not to get too close to people.. Because the next day.. They could leave.. And never come back..<3

PostSubject: Re: What the firetruck day   What the firetruck day I_icon_minitimeMay 21st 2008, 12:31 pm

I don't know what you should do if she doe'snt like yew..

I dunno.. On a video game you gotta find out what she likes an give it to her/him lots..
(Rune factory: A fantasy harvest moon)

And well I'm trying it.. Wheneva I have yogos I give them to my crush.. He loves dem.
He says thanks but if you arnt in a vid game you really can't tell how much they like yew.. or even if it's improving..

I dunno.

I hope you got something out of that o-e
Back to top Go down
Silver the Hedgehog
Forum Member
Silver the Hedgehog

Male
Bar Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: What the firetruck day   What the firetruck day I_icon_minitimeMay 23rd 2008, 6:14 pm

She has been helping me though. Whenever somebody tries to tease one of us about the "love" thing, she helps me by shutting them up. Well, zach did it again. He did another funnything

Quote :
*walking towards lockers to line up for safety patrol, I quote trisyyy*
Me: I'm like awesomeness in a box.
Tryn: *sigh* (she is behind me)
*zach comes*Zach: A sign of relationship....
Tryn: Shut up!
Zach: So you like him? You showed a sign of relationship.....
Tryn: IT was a sigh!!!!!
Zach: No, it was a sign of relationship..
Tryn: It was a sigh!!!!
Back to top Go down
Twizdid
Head Moderator
Head Moderator
Twizdid

Female
Bar Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: What the firetruck day   What the firetruck day I_icon_minitimeMay 23rd 2008, 10:30 pm

Haha.. That is quite funny.
Honestly. Lmao, Funny.
Back to top Go down
Silver the Hedgehog
Forum Member
Silver the Hedgehog

Male
Bar Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: What the firetruck day   What the firetruck day I_icon_minitimeMay 24th 2008, 12:56 am

Yeah, I was mad and laughing to myself. Oi! Tryn's friend Kayla, is spreading the word about me having a crush on tryn grrrrrrrr
Back to top Go down
Priestess_Kikyo
Administrator
Administrator
Priestess_Kikyo

Female
Bar Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: What the firetruck day   What the firetruck day I_icon_minitimeMay 24th 2008, 10:08 pm

lol well love is awesome but it sux too
get used to it lmfao ^^
Back to top Go down
Silver the Hedgehog
Forum Member
Silver the Hedgehog

Male
Bar Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: What the firetruck day   What the firetruck day I_icon_minitimeMay 25th 2008, 1:41 am

It is awesome! especially if you have a hot chick in your class like tryn
Back to top Go down
Trisyyy
Banned Member
Banned Member

Number of posts : 577
Bar Warnings :
What the firetruck day Left_bar_bleue3 / 1003 / 100What the firetruck day Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: What the firetruck day   What the firetruck day I_icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2008, 11:57 pm

you stole my quote.... X D
Back to top Go down
Silver the Hedgehog
Forum Member
Silver the Hedgehog

Male
Bar Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: What the firetruck day   What the firetruck day I_icon_minitimeJuly 11th 2008, 12:21 pm

I'm fricken mad. School's over and I never got to talk over about her point of view with her of what happened that day.
Back to top Go down
Twizdid
Head Moderator
Head Moderator
Twizdid

Female
Bar Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: What the firetruck day   What the firetruck day I_icon_minitimeJuly 11th 2008, 12:26 pm

Ooh burn.
That sucks alot D:
Back to top Go down
Trisyyy
Banned Member
Banned Member

Bar Warnings :
What the firetruck day Left_bar_bleue3 / 1003 / 100What the firetruck day Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: What the firetruck day   What the firetruck day I_icon_minitimeJuly 11th 2008, 1:51 pm

oh noes!!!!!!111111!! that suks
Back to top Go down
Priestess_Kikyo
Administrator
Administrator
Priestess_Kikyo

Female
Bar Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: What the firetruck day   What the firetruck day I_icon_minitimeJuly 12th 2008, 12:20 am

that sucks @$$
i feels bad 4 u :c
Back to top Go down
Super Sonic34
Owner/Founder
Owner/Founder
Super Sonic34

Male
Number of posts : 1129
Bar Warnings :

Mood : What the firetruck day Neutralmoodfm9
Registration date : 2008-02-21

PostSubject: Re: What the firetruck day   What the firetruck day I_icon_minitimeJuly 12th 2008, 1:58 am

Lol, whats with everyone using SUCKS or SUCK

lol..

yea, that sucks.
Back to top Go down
https://amazingforum.forumotion.com
Twizdid
Head Moderator
Head Moderator
Twizdid

Female
Bar Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: What the firetruck day   What the firetruck day I_icon_minitimeJuly 12th 2008, 2:03 am

Because we like that word. You said it too though.
Back to top Go down
Priestess_Kikyo
Administrator
Administrator
Priestess_Kikyo

Female
Bar Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: What the firetruck day   What the firetruck day I_icon_minitimeJuly 12th 2008, 11:41 am

because we have no other word to use

*using magikal advice powaz*

well maybe you should wait her out,since you know she doesn't like you right now then just go for someone else that maybe you think does.
is there a girl that's always nice to you,always helps you, maybe you didn't notice but maybe she's a bit nervous when you come around?
give that some thought
Back to top Go down
Trisyyy
Banned Member
Banned Member

Bar Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: What the firetruck day   What the firetruck day I_icon_minitimeJuly 12th 2008, 1:48 pm

rein is da best at giving advice, you should try it out silver
Back to top Go down
Priestess_Kikyo
Administrator
Administrator
Priestess_Kikyo

Female
Bar Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: What the firetruck day   What the firetruck day I_icon_minitimeJuly 13th 2008, 2:59 am

lol thankiez

still,most of the time i have to use suggestive powers to make ppl understand and try what im telling them -_-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What the firetruck day   What the firetruck day I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What the firetruck day
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Amazing Forum :: Boys-
Jump to: