The Amazing Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Amazing Forum

Talk about anything you want. Just come in and Join...and talk with friends....

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

hi I am a fluffy fox *rawr*

Go down 
+3
Super Sonic34
Icyoooppplaa
Fluffy Fox
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Fluffy Fox
Forum Member

Number of posts : 1
Bar Warnings :
hi I am a fluffy fox *rawr* Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100hi I am a fluffy fox *rawr* Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-10

hi I am a fluffy fox *rawr* Empty
PostSubject: hi I am a fluffy fox *rawr*   hi I am a fluffy fox *rawr* I_icon_minitimeJuly 10th 2008, 2:38 pm

hello Suspect , i have come here to eat you and all your pudding Banana *rawr* Fairy (typing assistance by DarkReaper)

message from darkreaper/her brother: yes i am her brother so please treat her nicely, shes only(under 10 years old) so yah she can't type,read,or spell very well yet so like i said please treat her nicely
Back to top Go down
Icyoooppplaa
Administrator
Administrator
Icyoooppplaa

Male
Number of posts : 420
Bar Warnings :
hi I am a fluffy fox *rawr* Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100hi I am a fluffy fox *rawr* Right_bar_bleue

Motto : Love starts with a smile.
Grows with a kiss.
Then ends with tears.
Mood : hi I am a fluffy fox *rawr* Happymoodok2
Registration date : 2008-02-21

PostSubject: Re: hi I am a fluffy fox *rawr*   hi I am a fluffy fox *rawr* I_icon_minitimeJuly 10th 2008, 2:45 pm

Welcome to the forum!
I am one of your Administrators along with Super Sonic34/Jamie and Priestess_Kikyo/Rein.
If you have any ?'s about the forum then you can message me "here". You do have your brother who has been here awhile too so whatever.
Back to top Go down
http://Nintendochat.forumotion.com/
Super Sonic34
Owner/Founder
Owner/Founder
Super Sonic34

Male
Number of posts : 1129
Bar Warnings :

Mood : hi I am a fluffy fox *rawr* Neutralmoodfm9
Registration date : 2008-02-21

PostSubject: Re: hi I am a fluffy fox *rawr*   hi I am a fluffy fox *rawr* I_icon_minitimeJuly 10th 2008, 4:53 pm

Smile Welcome to the Amazing Forum!

How are you! Glad to have you here with us.

We have great staff here to make you feel welcomed. Hope you enjoy your stay.

If you have any Questions, you may PM me about them. Other than that, Good Luck.

~Sonic

P.S. - You can call me Jamie on the forums...Thanks.
Back to top Go down
https://amazingforum.forumotion.com
Twizdid
Head Moderator
Head Moderator
Twizdid

Female
Number of posts : 712
Bar Warnings :
hi I am a fluffy fox *rawr* Left_bar_bleue2 / 1002 / 100hi I am a fluffy fox *rawr* Right_bar_bleue

Motto : You have to be careful.. Not to get too close to people.. Because the next day.. They could leave.. And never come back..<3

Registration date : 2008-02-23

PostSubject: Re: hi I am a fluffy fox *rawr*   hi I am a fluffy fox *rawr* I_icon_minitimeJuly 10th 2008, 5:25 pm

Hello,
Welcome to Amazing Forum,
I won't bite.
I'm just depressed (Ask your bro wha' it means)
And I can't control my emotions.
<3
Back to top Go down
http://uncyclopedia.org/wiki/OWNED
Priestess_Kikyo
Administrator
Administrator
Priestess_Kikyo

Female
Number of posts : 1665
Bar Warnings :

Motto : I got a jar of diiirt,i got a jar of diirt, and guess whats inside it??? XD
Registration date : 2008-02-22

PostSubject: Re: hi I am a fluffy fox *rawr*   hi I am a fluffy fox *rawr* I_icon_minitimeJuly 10th 2008, 8:41 pm

Hi hun you've met me I really hope you like it here if you have any questions ask your brother or me or Icy or Jamie or Twiz

thaaaaaaaaaaaaanks!
Back to top Go down
Trisyyy
Banned Member
Banned Member

Number of posts : 577
Bar Warnings :
hi I am a fluffy fox *rawr* Left_bar_bleue3 / 1003 / 100hi I am a fluffy fox *rawr* Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: hi I am a fluffy fox *rawr*   hi I am a fluffy fox *rawr* I_icon_minitimeJuly 10th 2008, 9:52 pm

yo, welcome to the forums !!!! if you have any questions, ask the mods/admins (or me)
Back to top Go down
DarkReaper
DarkReaper

Male
Number of posts : 466
Bar Warnings :

Motto : Bombs are better than bullets beotch
Mood : hi I am a fluffy fox *rawr* Neutralmoodfm9
Registration date : 2008-03-17

PostSubject: Re: hi I am a fluffy fox *rawr*   hi I am a fluffy fox *rawr* I_icon_minitimeJuly 11th 2008, 1:19 am

lol or she can ask me considering 'm her brother
Back to top Go down
Trisyyy
Banned Member
Banned Member

Number of posts : 577
Bar Warnings :
hi I am a fluffy fox *rawr* Left_bar_bleue3 / 1003 / 100hi I am a fluffy fox *rawr* Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: hi I am a fluffy fox *rawr*   hi I am a fluffy fox *rawr* I_icon_minitimeJuly 11th 2008, 1:26 am

-_- lmao XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hi I am a fluffy fox *rawr*   hi I am a fluffy fox *rawr* I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

hi I am a fluffy fox *rawr*
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Amazing Forum :: Introduce Yourself-
Jump to: