The Amazing Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Amazing Forum

Talk about anything you want. Just come in and Join...and talk with friends....

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My Weird Friends.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Dal
Forum Member
Dal

Male
Number of posts : 300
Bar Warnings :
My Weird Friends. Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100My Weird Friends. Right_bar_bleue

Motto : Do you really want to know my motto? Or are you just asking for it cus you've got nothing better to do with yer miserable life?
Mood : My Weird Friends. Neutralmoodfm9
Registration date : 2008-02-22

My Weird Friends. Empty
PostSubject: My Weird Friends.   My Weird Friends. I_icon_minitimeAugust 27th 2008, 9:33 pm

Well...I haven't made a topic in awhile, so why not?

My friends are all weird...like:

Tyler L: Kinda on the stupid side. He crashes his bike a lot, and hurts himself on accident a lot. He is also kind of repetetive and at times clueless. He's also a jerk sometimes...

Tyler M: The weirdest of the three Tylers. I only know him in school, buuut he is still weird. In class, he will sometimes randomly act like he has a seizure or when someone taps or pushes him away, he'll say, loudy: "He/She touched me!!!" or "He/She hurt me!" then act like he's crying. It's pretty damn funny though.

Tyler N: Not as bad as Tyler, but still weird. He says "I'm sorry but" at the beginning of most of his sentences. He also randomly yells at something loud, (to be funny, he's not retarded....)...Liiike "NO!" or "I DON'T WANT CHICKEN!" .....Yeah....He's also kinda obsessed with basketball.

Jacob: Probably the weirdest (and shortest [4'10"]) of my friends. He LOVES waffels, and he makes that point everyday. He laughs at the weirdest of stuff, and, like Tyler N., yells randomly. He also sometimes like to act...Ahem..."gangsta."....It annoys me...He also dated the same girl 4 times. There's more, buuuut....I don't feel like posting them.

Toddo: Well, Todd is his real name, but I call him Toddo. Anyways, he is obsessed with the games Warcraft 3 and GH3. He is always playing one of em. He is actually the most like me, for he enjoys anime, cats, tacos, videogames, and Luigi, too. BUT, however, he sometimes uses internet talk in REAL LIFE, like so: "Woot!" "Noob!" and rarely, "lol."

Andrew: The last person I'll talk about for now.......Yeah, Andrew is probably the least craziest person of my friends. But he's still kinda weird. If you bump into him, or poke him, he'll say "stop touching me!" and "Eeeehhhhh..." We also make up weird stories together....normally about Brawl characters...doing weird stuff...He also sometimes jumps up and down, or used to, anyways.

....This be all I'm saying.
Back to top Go down
http://nintendochat.forumotion.com/index.htm
Priestess_Kikyo
Administrator
Administrator
Priestess_Kikyo

Female
Number of posts : 1665
Bar Warnings :

Motto : I got a jar of diiirt,i got a jar of diirt, and guess whats inside it??? XD
Mood : My Weird Friends. Happymoodok2

My Weird Friends. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Weird Friends.   My Weird Friends. I_icon_minitimeAugust 30th 2008, 11:41 pm

mk
one thing first
i am weird.period.

megan:sometimes i really dont know what shes thinking but when i do its rly funny
tasha:she makes the funniest and weirdest noises its just so funny
trisyyy:hes so randomly perverted but i wouldnt trade his friendship for a billion bucks
shane:we've always been friends and hes rly cool to me but its kinda annoying when he makes thee punch sounds but im like w/e lmao
scott:alot of stuff he says is weird but funny,he says indeed but the way he does is like sophisticated but funny so i laugh
kemmy:oh-my-god this kid is just too funny with like EVERYTHING he says its just perfect every time
cloud:hes weird cuz the way he talks to me is weird but it cracks me up almost every time
icie: hes completely random in everything he says unless its directed at a topic but hes funny when he disses new ppl
twiz: shes also rly funny when she messes with new ppl but sometimes it gets mean sooooo ya
bonehead: cracked me up every single time we talked in 7th grade in LA
brad: he makes me laugh when he disses ppl who deserve it bcuz they're right on the spot and its sooooo funny
liz: she tells me these crazy stories and they're wicked funny
desaray: she makes me laugh cuz when she tells jokes,they're about something that happened in rl but she twists them so they're ALOT funnier than they should be
jamie:jamie's weird to me bcuz i cant read his emotions anymore but hes still funny cuz he makes jokes in school and i hear some and they're pretty funny

hmmmm ill add more later when im not waitin 4 a phone call :3

Last edited by Priestess_Kikyo on August 31st 2008, 1:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Super Sonic34
Owner/Founder
Owner/Founder
Super Sonic34

Male
Number of posts : 1129
Bar Warnings :

Mood : My Weird Friends. Neutralmoodfm9
Registration date : 2008-02-21

My Weird Friends. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Weird Friends.   My Weird Friends. I_icon_minitimeAugust 31st 2008, 12:15 am

>.>

Thanks for adding me in there Rein.

Lol jk
Back to top Go down
https://amazingforum.forumotion.com
Priestess_Kikyo
Administrator
Administrator
Priestess_Kikyo

Female
Bar Warnings :

Motto : I got a jar of diiirt,i got a jar of diirt, and guess whats inside it??? XD

My Weird Friends. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Weird Friends.   My Weird Friends. I_icon_minitimeAugust 31st 2008, 1:44 am

i sed i was waitin 4 a phone callllllllll
rawrrrrrrrrrrrrr IM SO TIREDDDDDDD
Back to top Go down
Twizdid
Head Moderator
Head Moderator
Twizdid

Female
Number of posts : 712
Bar Warnings :
My Weird Friends. Left_bar_bleue2 / 1002 / 100My Weird Friends. Right_bar_bleue

Motto : You have to be careful.. Not to get too close to people.. Because the next day.. They could leave.. And never come back..<3

Registration date : 2008-02-23

My Weird Friends. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Weird Friends.   My Weird Friends. I_icon_minitimeAugust 31st 2008, 7:32 pm

Haha Rein remembered me first Jamie x3
Pwnedeth
Back to top Go down
http://uncyclopedia.org/wiki/OWNED
Priestess_Kikyo
Administrator
Administrator
Priestess_Kikyo

Female
Bar Warnings :

My Weird Friends. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Weird Friends.   My Weird Friends. I_icon_minitimeSeptember 1st 2008, 3:43 am

lmao
yay im spethial
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

My Weird Friends. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Weird Friends.   My Weird Friends. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Weird Friends.
Page 1 of 1