The Amazing Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Amazing Forum

Talk about anything you want. Just come in and Join...and talk with friends....

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Discussion of posts here.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Super Sonic34
Owner/Founder
Owner/Founder
Super Sonic34

Male
Number of posts : 1129
Bar Warnings :
Discussion of posts here. Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Discussion of posts here. Right_bar_bleue

Mood : Discussion of posts here. Neutralmoodfm9
Registration date : 2008-02-21

Discussion of posts here. Empty
PostSubject: Discussion of posts here.   Discussion of posts here. I_icon_minitimeFebruary 25th 2008, 9:08 pm

Hello and welcome to the forum called Quizzes. In this forum you can make quizzes for other people to solve and have fun with. Each quiz that you make has to be a different Topic/Thread. DO NOT put 2 or more quizzes in one thread because every single one besides the first one will be deleted. This is a fun forum that many people enjoy. DO NOT post any quizzes that have bad language and are innapropriate. Any sort of that will cause in a verbal warning and a deletion of the thread.

Remember that only 1 quiz per topic/thread. And all Forum Rules apply. Thank you and Enjoy!
Back to top Go down
https://amazingforum.forumotion.com
Priestess_Kikyo
Administrator
Administrator
Priestess_Kikyo

Female
Number of posts : 1665
Bar Warnings :
Discussion of posts here. Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Discussion of posts here. Right_bar_bleue

Motto : I got a jar of diiirt,i got a jar of diirt, and guess whats inside it??? XD
Mood : Discussion of posts here. Happymoodok2
Registration date : 2008-02-22

PostSubject: Re: Discussion of posts here.   Discussion of posts here. I_icon_minitimeFebruary 25th 2008, 9:17 pm

I would first like to say Thank You to Jamie for making this part of the site,and I will also be the one taking all requests for quizzes and making them bcuz I am a professional quizmaker so give me any requests for quizzes that u might want.....Once again, thnx for makin it Jamie ^^
Back to top Go down
idcyimdoinstuff
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
idcyimdoinstuff

Female
Number of posts : 484
Bar Warnings :

Registration date : 2008-02-24

PostSubject: Re: Discussion of posts here.   Discussion of posts here. I_icon_minitimeFebruary 25th 2008, 9:26 pm

i would like to make some quizes...
Back to top Go down
Super Sonic34
Owner/Founder
Owner/Founder
Super Sonic34

Male
Bar Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: Discussion of posts here.   Discussion of posts here. I_icon_minitimeFebruary 25th 2008, 9:32 pm

Ok, then read what I said at the top. It explain what to do and what not to do. Create a new topic/thread...
Back to top Go down
idcyimdoinstuff
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
idcyimdoinstuff

Female
Bar Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: Discussion of posts here.   Discussion of posts here. I_icon_minitimeFebruary 25th 2008, 9:38 pm

i cant just add it on this?

like just add it as one of these?
Back to top Go down
Super Sonic34
Owner/Founder
Owner/Founder
Super Sonic34

Male
Bar Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: Discussion of posts here.   Discussion of posts here. I_icon_minitimeFebruary 25th 2008, 10:11 pm

No, you have to create a thread. Not on my thread. Dont post it on this one because its my thread, I made it. Create one...If you dont know how please tell me.
Back to top Go down
idcyimdoinstuff
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
idcyimdoinstuff

Female
Bar Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: Discussion of posts here.   Discussion of posts here. I_icon_minitimeFebruary 25th 2008, 10:46 pm

i'll figure it out eventually
Back to top Go down
Priestess_Kikyo
Administrator
Administrator
Priestess_Kikyo

Female
Number of posts : 1665
Bar Warnings :

Motto : I got a jar of diiirt,i got a jar of diirt, and guess whats inside it??? XD
Mood : Discussion of posts here. Happymoodok2
Registration date : 2008-02-22

PostSubject: Re: Discussion of posts here.   Discussion of posts here. I_icon_minitimeFebruary 27th 2008, 9:08 pm

tasha just click NEW TOPIC and name it then put a description,and then u can put all the stuff u want ok?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Discussion of posts here.   Discussion of posts here. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Discussion of posts here.
Page 1 of 1