The Amazing Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Amazing Forum

Talk about anything you want. Just come in and Join...and talk with friends....

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Oooo...The Teachers...

Go down 
+5
idcyimdoinstuff
Priestess_Kikyo
Twizdid
Dal
Super Sonic34
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Super Sonic34
Owner/Founder
Owner/Founder
Super Sonic34

Male
Number of posts : 1129
Bar Warnings :
Oooo...The Teachers... Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Oooo...The Teachers... Right_bar_bleue

Mood : Oooo...The Teachers... Neutralmoodfm9
Registration date : 2008-02-21

Oooo...The Teachers... Empty
PostSubject: Oooo...The Teachers...   Oooo...The Teachers... I_icon_minitimeFebruary 26th 2008, 11:06 pm

Talk about your worst experiences with teachers... Do you lhave a favorite or least favorite teacher? Give there Last name and what they teach (LA, Science, Math, ect.)

List any information why you like or dislike a teacher...

All forum rules apply like they do in other forums.. Thanks..
Back to top Go down
https://amazingforum.forumotion.com
Dal
Forum Member
Dal

Male
Number of posts : 300
Bar Warnings :
Oooo...The Teachers... Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Oooo...The Teachers... Right_bar_bleue

Motto : Do you really want to know my motto? Or are you just asking for it cus you've got nothing better to do with yer miserable life?
Registration date : 2008-02-22

PostSubject: Re: Oooo...The Teachers...   Oooo...The Teachers... I_icon_minitimeFebruary 27th 2008, 1:46 am

I sometimes hate my english (LA) teacher, Ms. Greene. She is one of the only teachers I know that like to have fun, but she's is normally mean. But...I guess it's the class's fault for being so talkative. We always get held 2 minutes after the bell, and there are always at least 5 people that have lunch detention.
Back to top Go down
http://nintendochat.forumotion.com/index.htm
Twizdid
Head Moderator
Head Moderator
Twizdid

Female
Number of posts : 712
Bar Warnings :
Oooo...The Teachers... Left_bar_bleue2 / 1002 / 100Oooo...The Teachers... Right_bar_bleue

Motto : You have to be careful.. Not to get too close to people.. Because the next day.. They could leave.. And never come back..<3

Mood : Oooo...The Teachers... Happymoodok2
Registration date : 2008-02-23

PostSubject: Re: Oooo...The Teachers...   Oooo...The Teachers... I_icon_minitimeFebruary 27th 2008, 12:34 pm

Ugh.. my teacher is nice AND mean. the gives us too much homework.. but helps us when we r hurt <.<

Mrs. Adelborg lol.
Umum... I nicknamed the secratary (Mrs.Broklehurst(sp?)) Mrs.BroccoliHurts lol
Back to top Go down
http://uncyclopedia.org/wiki/OWNED
Super Sonic34
Owner/Founder
Owner/Founder
Super Sonic34

Male
Bar Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: Oooo...The Teachers...   Oooo...The Teachers... I_icon_minitimeFebruary 29th 2008, 10:39 pm

lol! That thinks Dal....Nice..

Last edited by Super Sonic34 on April 12th 2008, 10:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Priestess_Kikyo
Administrator
Administrator
Priestess_Kikyo

Female
Number of posts : 1665
Bar Warnings :

Motto : I got a jar of diiirt,i got a jar of diirt, and guess whats inside it??? XD

PostSubject: Re: Oooo...The Teachers...   Oooo...The Teachers... I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2008, 5:14 pm

I hate Mr.Howlett(dean of discipline)bcuz my friend Byron was spitting a bloody bottle cap at me jamie and my bf and then i flicked it and I got in trouble!he didnt even talk to byron!so i got to stand up under the clock with all my stuff looking like a retard for over 10 minutes!I HATE MR.HOWLETT SOOOOO MUCH!

Last year,one of my two math teachers said that i swore in class(*note*I DIDNT)
and i almost got an office detention for it.I still dont like her(Mrs.Depasquale)

lol thats it^^
Back to top Go down
Super Sonic34
Owner/Founder
Owner/Founder
Super Sonic34

Male
Bar Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: Oooo...The Teachers...   Oooo...The Teachers... I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2008, 6:43 pm

Same here, I HATE Mr. Howlett...This once, I was in the bathroom during lunch with some friends and then Mr.Howlett comes trotting in and said that he was going to call all of our parents for fooling around in the bathroom. My LA teacher (Mr. Reynolds) said that Mr. Howlett never does anything bad to a person that has never gotten in trouble...He wasnt going to call my parents, but then when we went to the Cafeteria he said, "Nevermind, I am calling them." I was so pissed off. Its not my fault when I am in the stall taking a dump someone peeks over the stall to look and I get in trouble. I didnt do a thing....I HATE HIM!!!! And I also hate Mrs. DePasquale, shes the meanest teacher I have ever had!!!
Back to top Go down
idcyimdoinstuff
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
idcyimdoinstuff

Female
Number of posts : 484
Bar Warnings :

Registration date : 2008-02-24

PostSubject: Re: Oooo...The Teachers...   Oooo...The Teachers... I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2008, 12:04 pm

wow that sucks,

and my favorite teacher is Mr. Patalano

Mr. Reynolds is my second favorite teacher

Mrs. Welch hates me, and i dont like her

Dr. Crane is one that i dislike
Back to top Go down
Vince
Forum Member
Vince

Male
Number of posts : 76
Bar Warnings :

Registration date : 2008-03-26

PostSubject: Re: Oooo...The Teachers...   Oooo...The Teachers... I_icon_minitimeApril 12th 2008, 10:28 am

My least favorite teacher teaches Science and usually if we are not Quiet during class (Which is IMPOSSIBLE for our class because we are like the most talkative class EVER in our School) we get held back after the bell rings (I ring it...xD) for like 2 minutes and then the next teacher gets mad at us for being late.

lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.webbies4ever.forum-motion.com
Super Sonic34
Owner/Founder
Owner/Founder
Super Sonic34

Male
Bar Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: Oooo...The Teachers...   Oooo...The Teachers... I_icon_minitimeApril 12th 2008, 10:57 am

How do you ring a bell???

And wow...My teacher USED to do that last year...But thank god I dont have her anymore....LOL
Back to top Go down
Vince
Forum Member
Vince

Male
Number of posts : 76
Bar Warnings :

Registration date : 2008-03-26

PostSubject: Re: Oooo...The Teachers...   Oooo...The Teachers... I_icon_minitimeApril 12th 2008, 1:45 pm

LOL Lucky you! Rolling Eyes

Because Our School is a Small Catholic one and we do not have an Automated Bell-- Somebody in the 8th Grade goes out in the hallway at the end of each class and rings it and in the morning over the PA for the late bell.

LOL its Fun but can be annoying someimtes.
Back to top Go down
http://www.webbies4ever.forum-motion.com

PostSubject: Re: Oooo...The Teachers...   Oooo...The Teachers... I_icon_minitimeApril 19th 2008, 7:15 pm

We have automatic.

But they sometimes change the tone so it sounds like a doorbell...*sigh*
Back to top Go down
Trisyyy
Banned Member
Banned Member

Number of posts : 577
Bar Warnings :
Oooo...The Teachers... Left_bar_bleue3 / 1003 / 100Oooo...The Teachers... Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Oooo...The Teachers...   Oooo...The Teachers... I_icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2008, 1:40 am

mr howlett has busted me and pissed me off so many times...
Back to top Go down
Super Sonic34
Owner/Founder
Owner/Founder
Super Sonic34

Male
Bar Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: Oooo...The Teachers...   Oooo...The Teachers... I_icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2008, 2:58 am

Lol...I could tell. I hate that guy. Hes a real BEOCH
Back to top Go down
Trisyyy
Banned Member
Banned Member

Bar Warnings :
Oooo...The Teachers... Left_bar_bleue3 / 1003 / 100Oooo...The Teachers... Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Oooo...The Teachers...   Oooo...The Teachers... I_icon_minitimeJuly 9th 2008, 4:26 pm

who doesnt hate him?
Back to top Go down
Priestess_Kikyo
Administrator
Administrator
Priestess_Kikyo

Female
Bar Warnings :

Motto : I got a jar of diiirt,i got a jar of diirt, and guess whats inside it??? XD

PostSubject: Re: Oooo...The Teachers...   Oooo...The Teachers... I_icon_minitimeJuly 9th 2008, 10:17 pm

thats the greatest question of all time
i think even his son does
have u guys SEEN that kid?
he always looks so miserable i felt so bad for him all this year and last year but im happy 4 him that hes in HS now and is away from his dad
*shudder*
if i knew that my dad was the D.O.D in my school,i woulda shot myself lol
Back to top Go down
Trisyyy
Banned Member
Banned Member

Bar Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: Oooo...The Teachers...   Oooo...The Teachers... I_icon_minitimeJuly 10th 2008, 1:18 am

mr howlett..... WORDS CAN NOT DESCRIBE THAT MANIAC! HE IS THE SON OF SATAN!!!!
Back to top Go down
Icyoooppplaa
Administrator
Administrator
Icyoooppplaa

Male
Number of posts : 420
Bar Warnings :

Motto : Love starts with a smile.
Grows with a kiss.
Then ends with tears.

PostSubject: Re: Oooo...The Teachers...   Oooo...The Teachers... I_icon_minitimeJuly 10th 2008, 2:00 am

So his son is the son who is the son of satan? lol.
I had a horrible teacher in my math class who would just have to give at least 5 people detention.
Back to top Go down
http://Nintendochat.forumotion.com/
Trisyyy
Banned Member
Banned Member

Bar Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: Oooo...The Teachers...   Oooo...The Teachers... I_icon_minitimeJuly 10th 2008, 2:02 am

another one: mrs. welch. her name gives it away!
Back to top Go down
DarkReaper
DarkReaper

Male
Number of posts : 466
Bar Warnings :

Motto : Bombs are better than bullets beotch
Registration date : 2008-03-17

PostSubject: Re: Oooo...The Teachers...   Oooo...The Teachers... I_icon_minitimeJuly 10th 2008, 12:53 pm

my math teacher mr.orrill said (as in the last day of school) that he don't like us he thinks we're fags
Back to top Go down
Trisyyy
Banned Member
Banned Member

Bar Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: Oooo...The Teachers...   Oooo...The Teachers... I_icon_minitimeJuly 10th 2008, 10:13 pm

did he say that?
Back to top Go down
Priestess_Kikyo
Administrator
Administrator
Priestess_Kikyo

Female
Bar Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: Oooo...The Teachers...   Oooo...The Teachers... I_icon_minitimeJuly 10th 2008, 10:23 pm

did he really?
wow you could get him fired for that
DO IT XD
Back to top Go down
DarkReaper
DarkReaper

Male
Bar Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: Oooo...The Teachers...   Oooo...The Teachers... I_icon_minitimeJuly 11th 2008, 1:14 am

lol he said it indirectly, ok me and angeo were doin hand stands in the back of the class and he was wonderin if we were gona tryout for cheer leadin then he called us that i think lol can't really remeber...i try hard to forget that man
Back to top Go down
Trisyyy
Banned Member
Banned Member

Bar Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: Oooo...The Teachers...   Oooo...The Teachers... I_icon_minitimeJuly 11th 2008, 1:15 am

he should suck a dick
Back to top Go down
DarkReaper
DarkReaper

Male
Bar Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: Oooo...The Teachers...   Oooo...The Teachers... I_icon_minitimeJuly 11th 2008, 1:17 am

lol, i agree very much, he was a dick
Back to top Go down
Priestess_Kikyo
Administrator
Administrator
Priestess_Kikyo

Female
Bar Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: Oooo...The Teachers...   Oooo...The Teachers... I_icon_minitimeJuly 11th 2008, 8:37 am

so then he should suck himself?
ok i get it ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oooo...The Teachers...   Oooo...The Teachers... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oooo...The Teachers...
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Amazing Forum :: Notible Things :: School/Sports-
Jump to: