The Amazing Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Amazing Forum

Talk about anything you want. Just come in and Join...and talk with friends....

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

HALLO i'm DarkReaper here to take your soulz

Go down 
+3
Icyoooppplaa
Super Sonic34
DarkReaper
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
DarkReaper
DarkReaper

Male
Number of posts : 466
Bar Warnings :
HALLO i'm DarkReaper here to take your soulz Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100HALLO i'm DarkReaper here to take your soulz Right_bar_bleue

Motto : Bombs are better than bullets beotch
Mood : HALLO i'm DarkReaper here to take your soulz Neutralmoodfm9
Registration date : 2008-03-17

HALLO i'm DarkReaper here to take your soulz Empty
PostSubject: HALLO i'm DarkReaper here to take your soulz   HALLO i'm DarkReaper here to take your soulz I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2008, 9:52 pm

No really i'm here to take them....as you can see i'm weird...........um halo3 and devil may cry4 and GH3 rocks and thats all there is to it. Cool
Back to top Go down
Super Sonic34
Owner/Founder
Owner/Founder
Super Sonic34

Male
Number of posts : 1129
Bar Warnings :
HALLO i'm DarkReaper here to take your soulz Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100HALLO i'm DarkReaper here to take your soulz Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-02-21

PostSubject: Re: HALLO i'm DarkReaper here to take your soulz   HALLO i'm DarkReaper here to take your soulz I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2008, 9:54 pm

Nice...Welcome to the Amazing Forum...Would you like for me to make you a sig? Or maybe someone else perhaps? You dont have a pic for it...

Happy Posting,

HAPPY SAINT PATTYS DAY!!!

Admin,
Super Sonic34
Back to top Go down
https://amazingforum.forumotion.com
Icyoooppplaa
Administrator
Administrator
Icyoooppplaa

Male
Number of posts : 420
Bar Warnings :

Motto : Love starts with a smile.
Grows with a kiss.
Then ends with tears.
Mood : HALLO i'm DarkReaper here to take your soulz Happymoodok2

PostSubject: Re: HALLO i'm DarkReaper here to take your soulz   HALLO i'm DarkReaper here to take your soulz I_icon_minitimeMarch 18th 2008, 12:16 am

I fixed your ban bar.
Welcome to Amazing Forum! I am also one of your Administrators & GFX Designer. If you have any ?'s then give me a PM
Back to top Go down
http://Nintendochat.forumotion.com/
Super Sonic34
Owner/Founder
Owner/Founder
Super Sonic34

Male
Bar Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: HALLO i'm DarkReaper here to take your soulz   HALLO i'm DarkReaper here to take your soulz I_icon_minitimeMarch 18th 2008, 8:16 am

Thanks..I was having prouble with that...
Back to top Go down
Dal
Forum Member
Dal

Male
Number of posts : 300
Bar Warnings :

Motto : Do you really want to know my motto? Or are you just asking for it cus you've got nothing better to do with yer miserable life?
Registration date : 2008-02-22

PostSubject: Re: HALLO i'm DarkReaper here to take your soulz   HALLO i'm DarkReaper here to take your soulz I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2008, 7:37 pm

Nooooes! Don't steal my SKITTLEZ!!!!

Oh wait, you said soulz.....Meh, I could care less about those.

Welcome.
Back to top Go down
http://nintendochat.forumotion.com/index.htm
Super Sonic34
Owner/Founder
Owner/Founder
Super Sonic34

Male
Bar Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: HALLO i'm DarkReaper here to take your soulz   HALLO i'm DarkReaper here to take your soulz I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2008, 10:17 pm

Uhhhh....Ok...Soulz are GOOD!..AHHHHH THE DEVILS GUNNA TAKE MINE AND mOVE TO GEORGIA! OH MY GAWD!
Back to top Go down
Twizdid
Head Moderator
Head Moderator
Twizdid

Female
Number of posts : 712
Bar Warnings :
HALLO i'm DarkReaper here to take your soulz Left_bar_bleue2 / 1002 / 100HALLO i'm DarkReaper here to take your soulz Right_bar_bleue

Motto : You have to be careful.. Not to get too close to people.. Because the next day.. They could leave.. And never come back..<3

Registration date : 2008-02-23

PostSubject: Re: HALLO i'm DarkReaper here to take your soulz   HALLO i'm DarkReaper here to take your soulz I_icon_minitimeMarch 20th 2008, 10:40 pm

... Hi there... welcome to amazing forum.. *looks up from in shadowy corner* take my corner and i enjoy a nice hot cup of your BLOOD. ._.
Back to top Go down
http://uncyclopedia.org/wiki/OWNED
DarkReaper
DarkReaper

Male
Bar Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: HALLO i'm DarkReaper here to take your soulz   HALLO i'm DarkReaper here to take your soulz I_icon_minitimeMarch 20th 2008, 11:04 pm

you wouldn't like it, its too bland, trust me i'v tryed it YUK! lol thank you for the welcomes everybody, i'm sure i can wreak all kinds of havoc apon your little forum....i mean, um HAVE LOTS OF FUN HERE!!! yah, that totaly what i meant <.< >.>
Back to top Go down
Twizdid
Head Moderator
Head Moderator
Twizdid

Female
Bar Warnings :
HALLO i'm DarkReaper here to take your soulz Left_bar_bleue2 / 1002 / 100HALLO i'm DarkReaper here to take your soulz Right_bar_bleue

Motto : You have to be careful.. Not to get too close to people.. Because the next day.. They could leave.. And never come back..<3

PostSubject: Re: HALLO i'm DarkReaper here to take your soulz   HALLO i'm DarkReaper here to take your soulz I_icon_minitimeMarch 20th 2008, 11:13 pm

*watches darkreaper*

ok let me change what i said..
if you take my corner or break a rule on purpose...

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
DarkReaper
DarkReaper

Male
Bar Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: HALLO i'm DarkReaper here to take your soulz   HALLO i'm DarkReaper here to take your soulz I_icon_minitimeMarch 20th 2008, 11:18 pm

Oh well that wouldn't be too fun for me now would it? *takes a step back*
Back to top Go down
Twizdid
Head Moderator
Head Moderator
Twizdid

Female
Bar Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: HALLO i'm DarkReaper here to take your soulz   HALLO i'm DarkReaper here to take your soulz I_icon_minitimeMarch 20th 2008, 11:25 pm

Lolz..

o rly?!?! *jumps on your head*
Back to top Go down
DarkReaper
DarkReaper

Male
Bar Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: HALLO i'm DarkReaper here to take your soulz   HALLO i'm DarkReaper here to take your soulz I_icon_minitimeMarch 20th 2008, 11:35 pm

GAH!! Shocked ....well yes really
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Super Sonic34
Owner/Founder
Owner/Founder
Super Sonic34

Male
Bar Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: HALLO i'm DarkReaper here to take your soulz   HALLO i'm DarkReaper here to take your soulz I_icon_minitimeMarch 20th 2008, 11:38 pm

Lol, I doubt it is...i see it all the time on movies...Rape is $3X without them saying they want it...Like you kidnap someone and Rape them...
People usually kill them after they rape them....Well, in many movies they do...lol

IT AINT PRETTY!
Back to top Go down
DarkReaper
DarkReaper

Male
Bar Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: HALLO i'm DarkReaper here to take your soulz   HALLO i'm DarkReaper here to take your soulz I_icon_minitimeMarch 20th 2008, 11:40 pm

EXACTLY, which is why...i'm scard now *hides under a random object that resembles a rock* Shocked
Back to top Go down
Twizdid
Head Moderator
Head Moderator
Twizdid

Female
Bar Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: HALLO i'm DarkReaper here to take your soulz   HALLO i'm DarkReaper here to take your soulz I_icon_minitimeMarch 20th 2008, 11:47 pm

e.e
*Rapes and kills jamie* :]
Back to top Go down
DarkReaper
DarkReaper

Male
Bar Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: HALLO i'm DarkReaper here to take your soulz   HALLO i'm DarkReaper here to take your soulz I_icon_minitimeMarch 20th 2008, 11:56 pm

OMG YOU KILLED JAMIE... nice *runs fearing he is next*
Back to top Go down
Priestess_Kikyo
Administrator
Administrator
Priestess_Kikyo

Female
Number of posts : 1665
Bar Warnings :

Motto : I got a jar of diiirt,i got a jar of diirt, and guess whats inside it??? XD
Registration date : 2008-02-22

PostSubject: Re: HALLO i'm DarkReaper here to take your soulz   HALLO i'm DarkReaper here to take your soulz I_icon_minitimeMarch 21st 2008, 12:54 am

HI KYUUBI IM BORED
Back to top Go down
DarkReaper
DarkReaper

Male
Bar Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: HALLO i'm DarkReaper here to take your soulz   HALLO i'm DarkReaper here to take your soulz I_icon_minitimeMarch 21st 2008, 10:21 am

i'm only kyuubi in the chat box,soory
Back to top Go down
Super Sonic34
Owner/Founder
Owner/Founder
Super Sonic34

Male
Bar Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: HALLO i'm DarkReaper here to take your soulz   HALLO i'm DarkReaper here to take your soulz I_icon_minitimeMarch 21st 2008, 12:35 pm

Thanks a lot Twiz....I dont wanna be raped right now...OR EVER!

I AM NOT RAPED...lol...
Back to top Go down
Twizdid
Head Moderator
Head Moderator
Twizdid

Female
Bar Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: HALLO i'm DarkReaper here to take your soulz   HALLO i'm DarkReaper here to take your soulz I_icon_minitimeMarch 21st 2008, 2:27 pm

*Rapes DarkReaper* *Rapes Jamie again coz he said we wasnt raped*
Back to top Go down
DarkReaper
DarkReaper

Male
Bar Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: HALLO i'm DarkReaper here to take your soulz   HALLO i'm DarkReaper here to take your soulz I_icon_minitimeMarch 21st 2008, 2:55 pm

is that inaproprate conduct jamie?
Back to top Go down
Angelo_inferno
Angelo_inferno

Male
Number of posts : 93
Bar Warnings :

Registration date : 2008-03-23

PostSubject: Re: HALLO i'm DarkReaper here to take your soulz   HALLO i'm DarkReaper here to take your soulz I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2008, 12:05 pm

or maybe its just the "RAPE YOU ALL DAY LONG conduct"....who knows.... *finally comes out of random hiding spot....Heres the twist in a celing fan...* ....dont ask me ... im just the Raping Easter Bunny thats a day late....ehhh crappyness taking over
Back to top Go down
DarkReaper
DarkReaper

Male
Bar Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: HALLO i'm DarkReaper here to take your soulz   HALLO i'm DarkReaper here to take your soulz I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2008, 8:07 pm

um...What?
Back to top Go down
Super Sonic34
Owner/Founder
Owner/Founder
Super Sonic34

Male
Bar Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: HALLO i'm DarkReaper here to take your soulz   HALLO i'm DarkReaper here to take your soulz I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2008, 8:46 pm

Nothing that was said in this topic was innapropriate...Dont worry...

HAHAHAHAHAHA I am not raped anymore! Because I am off Twizdid's rape list...lol
Back to top Go down
DarkReaper
DarkReaper

Male
Bar Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: HALLO i'm DarkReaper here to take your soulz   HALLO i'm DarkReaper here to take your soulz I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2008, 8:51 pm

DARN IT Mad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HALLO i'm DarkReaper here to take your soulz   HALLO i'm DarkReaper here to take your soulz I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HALLO i'm DarkReaper here to take your soulz
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Amazing Forum :: Introduce Yourself-
Jump to: