The Amazing Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Amazing Forum

Talk about anything you want. Just come in and Join...and talk with friends....

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Start Rollplaying!

Go down 
+7
Trisyyy
Shadowheart
Homary Shiro
Dal
DarkReaper
Priestess_Kikyo
Super Sonic34
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Super Sonic34
Owner/Founder
Owner/Founder
Super Sonic34

Male
Number of posts : 1129
Bar Warnings :
Start Rollplaying! Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Start Rollplaying! Right_bar_bleue

Mood : Start Rollplaying! Neutralmoodfm9
Registration date : 2008-02-21

Start Rollplaying! Empty
PostSubject: Start Rollplaying!   Start Rollplaying! I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2008, 11:35 pm

This is kind of like a short book. One character says or does something and then the next member/character does something...

Its keeps going on and on until it stops at some point...Have fun, and make sure you read the Rollplay Rules...

Thanks,
DO NOT OPEN ANOTHER TOPIC UNLESS YOU ARE STARTING ANOTHER ROLLPLAY....KEEP THE ROLLPLAY IN THIS TOPIC PLEASE...THANK YOU.
Back to top Go down
https://amazingforum.forumotion.com
Priestess_Kikyo
Administrator
Administrator
Priestess_Kikyo

Female
Number of posts : 1665
Bar Warnings :
Start Rollplaying! Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Start Rollplaying! Right_bar_bleue

Motto : I got a jar of diiirt,i got a jar of diirt, and guess whats inside it??? XD
Mood : Start Rollplaying! Happymoodok2
Registration date : 2008-02-22

Start Rollplaying! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Start Rollplaying!   Start Rollplaying! I_icon_minitimeMarch 18th 2008, 8:01 am

ill start then,anyone answer me it doesnt really matter to me who i fight
u can use anything from any anime
*puts on leaf headband*
takes out kunai and embedes(sp?)it with chakra and uses shadow clone jutsu(50 clones pop up)and waits*

#1 MOD-KIKYO!
Back to top Go down
DarkReaper
DarkReaper

Male
Number of posts : 466
Bar Warnings :

Motto : Bombs are better than bullets beotch
Registration date : 2008-03-17

Start Rollplaying! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Start Rollplaying!   Start Rollplaying! I_icon_minitimeMarch 18th 2008, 5:46 pm

can we use custom jutsus? just incase you don't know what a jutsu is,its a tecnique ninjas use like shadow clone but they can be based on elemets. I'm not sure how many people on here know about and watch naruto
Back to top Go down
Super Sonic34
Owner/Founder
Owner/Founder
Super Sonic34

Male
Bar Warnings :

Start Rollplaying! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Start Rollplaying!   Start Rollplaying! I_icon_minitimeMarch 18th 2008, 8:01 pm

Its ok...You can do any move you want or anything...But the only thing is that you have to use the Real Characters...Thanks...

By the way, would you like for me to make you a Signature? Like the pictures after your post...
I have Super Sonic and Lord Sesshomaru....Private message me if you would like one...

Start rollplaying from after I_Love_Matt_4_EVA! Said...Thanks...
Back to top Go down
DarkReaper
DarkReaper

Male
Bar Warnings :

Start Rollplaying! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Start Rollplaying!   Start Rollplaying! I_icon_minitimeMarch 18th 2008, 10:48 pm

*he is sitting in the bushes watching the guy with the kuni and prepairs his own jutsu*
Back to top Go down
Priestess_Kikyo
Administrator
Administrator
Priestess_Kikyo

Female
Bar Warnings :

Motto : I got a jar of diiirt,i got a jar of diirt, and guess whats inside it??? XD

Start Rollplaying! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Start Rollplaying!   Start Rollplaying! I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2008, 6:06 pm

*senses newbie in her territory and 3 shadow clones throw kunai at the area,1 hits in the leg,the real person jumps up to u and holds kunai to ur nexk faster than u can see and asks"what're u doing here?"*
Back to top Go down
DarkReaper
DarkReaper

Male
Bar Warnings :

Start Rollplaying! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Start Rollplaying!   Start Rollplaying! I_icon_minitimeMarch 20th 2008, 5:04 pm

*uses a substitution jutsu and appers in the tree above you holding a kuni with a paper bomb on the end* Watching, now why did you attack me? *he tenses and prepairs to throw the kuni*
Back to top Go down
Dal
Forum Member
Dal

Male
Number of posts : 300
Bar Warnings :

Motto : Do you really want to know my motto? Or are you just asking for it cus you've got nothing better to do with yer miserable life?

Start Rollplaying! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Start Rollplaying!   Start Rollplaying! I_icon_minitimeMarch 20th 2008, 8:09 pm

*sits in tree, watches fight*
Back to top Go down
http://nintendochat.forumotion.com/index.htm
Homary Shiro
Forum Member
Homary Shiro

Female
Number of posts : 25
Bar Warnings :

Registration date : 2008-03-27

Start Rollplaying! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Start Rollplaying!   Start Rollplaying! I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2008, 6:45 pm

Homary walked into Konoha with her Mizukage hat and Zabuto sword and Samehada on her back.''Aw brings back so much memories,.''She said to herself and patted her seal as she began to jump in the trees, looking for something to do.
Back to top Go down
Priestess_Kikyo
Administrator
Administrator
Priestess_Kikyo

Female
Bar Warnings :

Start Rollplaying! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Start Rollplaying!   Start Rollplaying! I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2008, 6:49 pm

*turns around*because i sensed you were going to attack me were you not?*holds arrow to you*( sacred obviously )
Back to top Go down
DarkReaper
DarkReaper

Male
Bar Warnings :

Start Rollplaying! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Start Rollplaying!   Start Rollplaying! I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2008, 7:00 pm

Truethfully....yes but now i'm haveing second thoughts *eyes the arrow with a worryed look*
Back to top Go down
Priestess_Kikyo
Administrator
Administrator
Priestess_Kikyo

Female
Bar Warnings :

Start Rollplaying! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Start Rollplaying!   Start Rollplaying! I_icon_minitimeMarch 30th 2008, 11:18 am

well good,if you come down here without pulling any tricks,ill put the arrow away and we can talk this over*still pointed*
Back to top Go down
DarkReaper
DarkReaper

Male
Bar Warnings :

Start Rollplaying! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Start Rollplaying!   Start Rollplaying! I_icon_minitimeMarch 30th 2008, 11:43 am

hmmm *caustiosly puts his kuni back in his pack* alright *jumps out of the tree about 5 yards away from you*
Back to top Go down
Priestess_Kikyo
Administrator
Administrator
Priestess_Kikyo

Female
Bar Warnings :

Start Rollplaying! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Start Rollplaying!   Start Rollplaying! I_icon_minitimeMarch 30th 2008, 12:56 pm

*puts arrow away and lowers bow then walks over to you*ok so y were you going to attack me?*arms r in sleeves*
Back to top Go down
DarkReaper
DarkReaper

Male
Bar Warnings :

Start Rollplaying! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Start Rollplaying!   Start Rollplaying! I_icon_minitimeMarch 30th 2008, 12:58 pm

You looked like you were waiting for some one to challenge you, so your saying that you weren't?
Back to top Go down
Priestess_Kikyo
Administrator
Administrator
Priestess_Kikyo

Female
Bar Warnings :

Start Rollplaying! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Start Rollplaying!   Start Rollplaying! I_icon_minitimeMarch 30th 2008, 7:15 pm

no i wasnt,this is where i always stay unless i hear about a disturbance in the area
but when i sensed you,i acted as i always do
*arms still in sleeves*
Back to top Go down
DarkReaper
DarkReaper

Male
Bar Warnings :

Start Rollplaying! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Start Rollplaying!   Start Rollplaying! I_icon_minitimeMarch 30th 2008, 7:45 pm

Oh,well i apoligize for my haste *bows slightly* well i guess i'll be sein yah around *jumps up into the tre and prepairs to leave*
Back to top Go down
Priestess_Kikyo
Administrator
Administrator
Priestess_Kikyo

Female
Bar Warnings :

Start Rollplaying! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Start Rollplaying!   Start Rollplaying! I_icon_minitimeMarch 31st 2008, 3:54 pm

*retracts arms from sleeves and throws shuriken with metal thread at u,holding u down*
i wasnt finished
Back to top Go down
DarkReaper
DarkReaper

Male
Bar Warnings :

Start Rollplaying! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Start Rollplaying!   Start Rollplaying! I_icon_minitimeApril 5th 2008, 10:22 am

*struggles agaist the thread* heh,well i guess i'm stuck till you are finished arn't i?
Back to top Go down
Shadowheart
Graphics Designer
Graphics Designer
Shadowheart

Female
Number of posts : 32
Bar Warnings :

Registration date : 2008-03-18

Start Rollplaying! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Start Rollplaying!   Start Rollplaying! I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2008, 6:36 pm

(so...were not going to tell evreyone who we are? we wont give backgrounds or what we look like?)
Back to top Go down
Shadowheart
Graphics Designer
Graphics Designer
Shadowheart

Female
Bar Warnings :

Start Rollplaying! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Start Rollplaying!   Start Rollplaying! I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2008, 7:25 pm

(nvrm, my character is my avitar ^_^) Naoime watched in a nearby tree, trying not to make her tail sway or the daggers at her side clatter and be seen.
Back to top Go down
Super Sonic34
Owner/Founder
Owner/Founder
Super Sonic34

Male
Bar Warnings :

Start Rollplaying! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Start Rollplaying!   Start Rollplaying! I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2008, 7:27 pm

Shadowheart,

Just a reminder that there is no double posting unless separated by 24hrs from the origional post.

Please dont let this happen again.

May I remind you to take another look at the forum rules please.

Thank you,
~Jamie
Back to top Go down
Shadowheart
Graphics Designer
Graphics Designer
Shadowheart

Female
Bar Warnings :

Start Rollplaying! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Start Rollplaying!   Start Rollplaying! I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2008, 7:28 pm

(opps.....sowwy)
Back to top Go down
Super Sonic34
Owner/Founder
Owner/Founder
Super Sonic34

Male
Bar Warnings :

Start Rollplaying! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Start Rollplaying!   Start Rollplaying! I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2008, 7:38 pm

Shadowheart,

Please make sure that your posts have a minimum of 3 words. Posts with under 3 words is considered spam.

Next time will result in a warning..

Please take a look at the forum rules..

Thanks,
~Jamie
Back to top Go down
Priestess_Kikyo
Administrator
Administrator
Priestess_Kikyo

Female
Bar Warnings :

Start Rollplaying! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Start Rollplaying!   Start Rollplaying! I_icon_minitimeJuly 12th 2008, 12:39 pm

jeez jamie she said sorry
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Start Rollplaying! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Start Rollplaying!   Start Rollplaying! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Start Rollplaying!
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next