The Amazing Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Amazing Forum

Talk about anything you want. Just come in and Join...and talk with friends....

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Law and Order, CSI, NCIS, who's your faveorite agent out of those shows? (post a pic if you can)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Genji
Forum Member
Genji

Male
Number of posts : 63
Bar Warnings :
Law and Order, CSI, NCIS, who's your faveorite agent out of those shows? (post a pic if you can) Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Law and Order, CSI, NCIS, who's your faveorite agent out of those shows? (post a pic if you can) Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-03-21

Law and Order, CSI, NCIS, who's your faveorite agent out of those shows? (post a pic if you can) Empty
PostSubject: Law and Order, CSI, NCIS, who's your faveorite agent out of those shows? (post a pic if you can)   Law and Order, CSI, NCIS, who's your faveorite agent out of those shows? (post a pic if you can) I_icon_minitimeMarch 21st 2008, 7:42 pm

My faveorite agent would be Agent Gibbs from NCIS. He is the coolest guy evar. Law and Order, CSI, NCIS, who's your faveorite agent out of those shows? (post a pic if you can) Markharmon He sexy too. Don't lie, you wanna be him. afro
Back to top Go down
http://www.xat.com/
Twizdid
Head Moderator
Head Moderator
Twizdid

Female
Number of posts : 712
Bar Warnings :
Law and Order, CSI, NCIS, who's your faveorite agent out of those shows? (post a pic if you can) Left_bar_bleue2 / 1002 / 100Law and Order, CSI, NCIS, who's your faveorite agent out of those shows? (post a pic if you can) Right_bar_bleue

Motto : You have to be careful.. Not to get too close to people.. Because the next day.. They could leave.. And never come back..<3

Mood : Law and Order, CSI, NCIS, who's your faveorite agent out of those shows? (post a pic if you can) Happymoodok2
Registration date : 2008-02-23

Law and Order, CSI, NCIS, who's your faveorite agent out of those shows? (post a pic if you can) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Law and Order, CSI, NCIS, who's your faveorite agent out of those shows? (post a pic if you can)   Law and Order, CSI, NCIS, who's your faveorite agent out of those shows? (post a pic if you can) I_icon_minitimeMarch 21st 2008, 7:46 pm

Genji wrote:
you wanna be him.
No
xDD
Back to top Go down
http://uncyclopedia.org/wiki/OWNED
Genji
Forum Member
Genji

Male
Bar Warnings :
Law and Order, CSI, NCIS, who's your faveorite agent out of those shows? (post a pic if you can) Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Law and Order, CSI, NCIS, who's your faveorite agent out of those shows? (post a pic if you can) Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Law and Order, CSI, NCIS, who's your faveorite agent out of those shows? (post a pic if you can)   Law and Order, CSI, NCIS, who's your faveorite agent out of those shows? (post a pic if you can) I_icon_minitimeMarch 21st 2008, 8:28 pm

Twiz if i was him you would be my fan boy fo evar.....wait.....YOU ALREADY ARE!!! ^_^ yay
Back to top Go down
Super Sonic34
Owner/Founder
Owner/Founder
Super Sonic34

Male
Number of posts : 1129
Bar Warnings :

Mood : Law and Order, CSI, NCIS, who's your faveorite agent out of those shows? (post a pic if you can) Neutralmoodfm9
Registration date : 2008-02-21

PostSubject: Re: Law and Order, CSI, NCIS, who's your faveorite agent out of those shows? (post a pic if you can)   Law and Order, CSI, NCIS, who's your faveorite agent out of those shows? (post a pic if you can) I_icon_minitimeMarch 21st 2008, 9:37 pm

My favorite person is from Law & Order SVU!

Here is a pic...Her name is Olivia Benson on the show and Mariska Hargity in real life! She plays a police detective for the New York police department.

Shes AWESOME!!!

Here is a pic...

Law and Order, CSI, NCIS, who's your faveorite agent out of those shows? (post a pic if you can) 27chmhpic
Back to top Go down
https://amazingforum.forumotion.com
Genji
Forum Member
Genji

Male
Bar Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: Law and Order, CSI, NCIS, who's your faveorite agent out of those shows? (post a pic if you can)   Law and Order, CSI, NCIS, who's your faveorite agent out of those shows? (post a pic if you can) I_icon_minitimeMarch 21st 2008, 9:46 pm

sexy too.....BUT ummmmm not as sexy as twiz *sweats*
Back to top Go down
Super Sonic34
Owner/Founder
Owner/Founder
Super Sonic34

Male
Number of posts : 1129
Bar Warnings :

Mood : Law and Order, CSI, NCIS, who's your faveorite agent out of those shows? (post a pic if you can) Neutralmoodfm9
Registration date : 2008-02-21

PostSubject: Re: Law and Order, CSI, NCIS, who's your faveorite agent out of those shows? (post a pic if you can)   Law and Order, CSI, NCIS, who's your faveorite agent out of those shows? (post a pic if you can) I_icon_minitimeMarch 21st 2008, 9:55 pm

lol...She isnt Sexy to me...I already know someone that is sexy...And it isnt her...Its a person in real life, that I actually know....lol
Back to top Go down
https://amazingforum.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Law and Order, CSI, NCIS, who's your faveorite agent out of those shows? (post a pic if you can)   Law and Order, CSI, NCIS, who's your faveorite agent out of those shows? (post a pic if you can) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Law and Order, CSI, NCIS, who's your faveorite agent out of those shows? (post a pic if you can)
Page 1 of 1