The Amazing Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Amazing Forum

Talk about anything you want. Just come in and Join...and talk with friends....

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Very short but sad story

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Twizdid
Head Moderator
Head Moderator
Twizdid

Female
Number of posts : 712
Bar Warnings :
Very short but sad story Left_bar_bleue2 / 1002 / 100Very short but sad story Right_bar_bleue

Motto : You have to be careful.. Not to get too close to people.. Because the next day.. They could leave.. And never come back..<3

Mood : Very short but sad story Happymoodok2
Registration date : 2008-02-23

Very short but sad story Empty
PostSubject: Very short but sad story   Very short but sad story I_icon_minitimeMay 24th 2008, 12:16 pm

Girl: Slow down, I'm scared.

Guy: No, this is fun.

Girl: No it's not. Please it's too scary!

Guy: Then tell me you love me.

Girl: Fine I love you. Slow down!

Guy: Now give me a BIG hug.

Girl hugs him

Guy: Can you take my helmet off and put it on yourself? It's bugging me.

(in the paper the next day): A motorcycle had crashed into a building because of brake failure. Two people were on it, but only 1 had survived. The truth was that halfway down the road, the guy realized that his brakes broke, but he didn't want to let the girl know. Instead, he had her say she loved him and felt her hug one last time, then he had her wear his helmet so that she would live even though it meant that he would die.

((I got this from a chain letter, I hate chain letters but I fell in love with the story heh..))
Back to top Go down
http://uncyclopedia.org/wiki/OWNED
Priestess_Kikyo
Administrator
Administrator
Priestess_Kikyo

Female
Number of posts : 1665
Bar Warnings :
Very short but sad story Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Very short but sad story Right_bar_bleue

Motto : I got a jar of diiirt,i got a jar of diirt, and guess whats inside it??? XD
Registration date : 2008-02-22

PostSubject: Re: Very short but sad story   Very short but sad story I_icon_minitimeMay 24th 2008, 10:14 pm

*gasp*
omg that's so sad!
guy was flippin smart tho
Back to top Go down
Twizdid
Head Moderator
Head Moderator
Twizdid

Female
Bar Warnings :
Very short but sad story Left_bar_bleue2 / 1002 / 100Very short but sad story Right_bar_bleue

Motto : You have to be careful.. Not to get too close to people.. Because the next day.. They could leave.. And never come back..<3

PostSubject: Re: Very short but sad story   Very short but sad story I_icon_minitimeMay 24th 2008, 11:40 pm

Yeah.. I agree.. I found it in a gaia profile and when I got to the end and found out it was a chain letter I was like.. "Oh." "I want it anyway." "*Copies it and pastes it here*" Lol...
I wonder is the girl ever knew that was why he did that.. (I know it's not real I have an active imagination =.=) *Shrugs*
Back to top Go down
Shadowheart
Graphics Designer
Graphics Designer
Shadowheart

Female
Number of posts : 32
Bar Warnings :
Very short but sad story Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Very short but sad story Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-03-18

PostSubject: Re: Very short but sad story   Very short but sad story I_icon_minitimeMay 25th 2008, 3:08 pm

aw........thats so sad.....
it makes you think.....
"could this happen in MY life"
its really sad to think that someone you love could be gone in an instant and NEVER come back, you dont believe it and think they are going to be there and there not.....
*snaps out of depression mode*
o geez....um sry all to just cried over that o_O
Back to top Go down
Priestess_Kikyo
Administrator
Administrator
Priestess_Kikyo

Female
Number of posts : 1665
Bar Warnings :

Motto : I got a jar of diiirt,i got a jar of diirt, and guess whats inside it??? XD
Registration date : 2008-02-22

PostSubject: Re: Very short but sad story   Very short but sad story I_icon_minitimeMay 26th 2008, 5:19 pm

ik that feeling nibi
i definetely do
i love the story
Back to top Go down
idcyimdoinstuff
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
idcyimdoinstuff

Female
Number of posts : 484
Bar Warnings :

Registration date : 2008-02-24

PostSubject: Re: Very short but sad story   Very short but sad story I_icon_minitimeMay 27th 2008, 12:25 am

ya, that story is pretty sad
Back to top Go down
Twizdid
Head Moderator
Head Moderator
Twizdid

Female
Bar Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: Very short but sad story   Very short but sad story I_icon_minitimeMay 30th 2008, 10:11 pm

Mmhm. Glad you guys like it too.
[OFFTOPIC]Was it my old computer that was darker, Or this ones too light.. Used to be almost
pitch black, now its more, Dark grey.
o-O[/OFFTOPIC]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Very short but sad story   Very short but sad story I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Very short but sad story
Page 1 of 1