The Amazing Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Amazing Forum

Talk about anything you want. Just come in and Join...and talk with friends....

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

LOVE?~ So hard to understand~

Go down 
+5
Priestess_Kikyo
Angelo_inferno
Twizdid
Super Sonic34
Homary Shiro
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Homary Shiro
Forum Member
Homary Shiro

Female
Number of posts : 25
Bar Warnings :
LOVE?~ So hard to understand~ Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100LOVE?~ So hard to understand~ Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-03-27

LOVE?~ So hard to understand~ Empty
PostSubject: LOVE?~ So hard to understand~   LOVE?~ So hard to understand~ I_icon_minitimeMarch 31st 2008, 9:41 pm

Okay I like this guy I know and I don't know if he likes me~
What should I do? I love you
Back to top Go down
Super Sonic34
Owner/Founder
Owner/Founder
Super Sonic34

Male
Number of posts : 1129
Bar Warnings :
LOVE?~ So hard to understand~ Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100LOVE?~ So hard to understand~ Right_bar_bleue

Mood : LOVE?~ So hard to understand~ Neutralmoodfm9
Registration date : 2008-02-21

PostSubject: Re: LOVE?~ So hard to understand~   LOVE?~ So hard to understand~ I_icon_minitimeMarch 31st 2008, 9:54 pm

Be nice and ask some questions...lol idk...

Maybe a girl can help out with this one.

Does he go to your school?
Back to top Go down
https://amazingforum.forumotion.com
Twizdid
Head Moderator
Head Moderator
Twizdid

Female
Number of posts : 712
Bar Warnings :
LOVE?~ So hard to understand~ Left_bar_bleue2 / 1002 / 100LOVE?~ So hard to understand~ Right_bar_bleue

Motto : You have to be careful.. Not to get too close to people.. Because the next day.. They could leave.. And never come back..<3

Mood : LOVE?~ So hard to understand~ Happymoodok2
Registration date : 2008-02-23

PostSubject: Re: LOVE?~ So hard to understand~   LOVE?~ So hard to understand~ I_icon_minitimeMarch 31st 2008, 10:06 pm

Hm... Well.. Idk if this works.. It's just what I'm doing.. But.. Follow them around alot.. Until they make friends with you.. And sorta think that you might like them.. And when they ask "Do you like me?" say "Umm.. Maaaaybeee <3" And well.. Thats what I'm at so far.. -.-

Or just do the oppisite of my advice... Or.. Ask a friend to ask the boy if he likes you.. And tell your friend (Should be a girl) To drop hints... o.e Idk i'm rly bad with guys..

*Walks away*
Back to top Go down
http://uncyclopedia.org/wiki/OWNED
Angelo_inferno
Angelo_inferno

Male
Number of posts : 93
Bar Warnings :

Registration date : 2008-03-23

PostSubject: Re: LOVE?~ So hard to understand~   LOVE?~ So hard to understand~ I_icon_minitimeMarch 31st 2008, 10:14 pm

hahah you guys arent very senstivie about this... 1st of all dont become a stalker...(twizzy)... anyways get to know the guy... well personally it depends on the person...i can help if i know more about him...
Back to top Go down
Priestess_Kikyo
Administrator
Administrator
Priestess_Kikyo

Female
Number of posts : 1665
Bar Warnings :

Motto : I got a jar of diiirt,i got a jar of diirt, and guess whats inside it??? XD
Registration date : 2008-02-22

PostSubject: Re: LOVE?~ So hard to understand~   LOVE?~ So hard to understand~ I_icon_minitimeApril 1st 2008, 5:22 pm

i became really good friends with my bf at first
so do that
and then slip him a note when you feel its a REALLY good time ^_~
( it worked for me )
Back to top Go down
Homary Shiro
Forum Member
Homary Shiro

Female
Bar Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: LOVE?~ So hard to understand~   LOVE?~ So hard to understand~ I_icon_minitimeApril 1st 2008, 5:27 pm

hm okay so i should find him and rape him hehe Twisted Evil
just kidding but sierously um i will slip him a note...thanks but still..... Pikachu Asleep
Back to top Go down
Angelo_inferno
Angelo_inferno

Male
Number of posts : 93
Bar Warnings :

Registration date : 2008-03-23

PostSubject: Re: LOVE?~ So hard to understand~   LOVE?~ So hard to understand~ I_icon_minitimeApril 1st 2008, 6:17 pm

yup RAPE IS THE ONLY WAY hahaha. but yea like rein said although... its more heartfelt if you tell them in the moment
Back to top Go down
Homary Shiro
Forum Member
Homary Shiro

Female
Bar Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: LOVE?~ So hard to understand~   LOVE?~ So hard to understand~ I_icon_minitimeApril 1st 2008, 6:20 pm

yeah i the perfect moment or it will get so akward uh i hate those moments Embarassed Razz
Back to top Go down
Priestess_Kikyo
Administrator
Administrator
Priestess_Kikyo

Female
Bar Warnings :

Motto : I got a jar of diiirt,i got a jar of diirt, and guess whats inside it??? XD

PostSubject: Re: LOVE?~ So hard to understand~   LOVE?~ So hard to understand~ I_icon_minitimeApril 2nd 2008, 7:45 am

yeah
i know how you feel but it'll b fine if you REALLY feel its the right moment and it did for me
and
*gasp*

OMG
ITS 7 MONTHS LATER!
go for it
Back to top Go down
Homary Shiro
Forum Member
Homary Shiro

Female
Bar Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: LOVE?~ So hard to understand~   LOVE?~ So hard to understand~ I_icon_minitimeApril 2nd 2008, 9:31 am

hehe thanks okay i think ill wait.... cheers
Back to top Go down
idcyimdoinstuff
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
idcyimdoinstuff

Female
Number of posts : 484
Bar Warnings :

Registration date : 2008-02-24

PostSubject: Re: LOVE?~ So hard to understand~   LOVE?~ So hard to understand~ I_icon_minitimeApril 2nd 2008, 4:39 pm

the note thing is a little different, but it might work, but its always a cool mystery type of a game, to give him a note, but dont put who its from, and ya, its good if you become close friends with him

other than that, just listen to what Rein has to say
Back to top Go down
Priestess_Kikyo
Administrator
Administrator
Priestess_Kikyo

Female
Bar Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: LOVE?~ So hard to understand~   LOVE?~ So hard to understand~ I_icon_minitimeApril 2nd 2008, 6:04 pm

YAY
good idea twiz
Back to top Go down
megan10027
Forum Member
megan10027

Female
Number of posts : 16
Bar Warnings :

Registration date : 2008-02-26

PostSubject: Re: LOVE?~ So hard to understand~   LOVE?~ So hard to understand~ I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2008, 4:27 pm

yeah rein is right, like when i liked ethan, we were friends for the longest time and then we decided to go out. Well right now we arent, but thats not the point cause i dumped him and we still are friends.....

so i think you should just really get to know the guy and get real comfortable around him. Like make sure you can trust him with your secrets. Then when you think it's about the right time , go for it and ask him out.
Back to top Go down
Super Sonic34
Owner/Founder
Owner/Founder
Super Sonic34

Male
Bar Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: LOVE?~ So hard to understand~   LOVE?~ So hard to understand~ I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2008, 4:30 pm

Ahem...Or her...lol..I have someone but I am not saying...

Oh wait, this is the GIRLS Advice Column...

*Smacks head, DUH!*

Lol...
~Jamie
Back to top Go down
Priestess_Kikyo
Administrator
Administrator
Priestess_Kikyo

Female
Bar Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: LOVE?~ So hard to understand~   LOVE?~ So hard to understand~ I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2008, 5:29 pm

jamie
get out of here b4 i shlap u lol
Back to top Go down
Twizdid
Head Moderator
Head Moderator
Twizdid

Female
Number of posts : 712
Bar Warnings :
LOVE?~ So hard to understand~ Left_bar_bleue2 / 1002 / 100LOVE?~ So hard to understand~ Right_bar_bleue

Motto : You have to be careful.. Not to get too close to people.. Because the next day.. They could leave.. And never come back..<3

Registration date : 2008-02-23

PostSubject: Re: LOVE?~ So hard to understand~   LOVE?~ So hard to understand~ I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2008, 5:32 pm

I_Love_Matt_4_EVA! wrote:
YAY
good idea twiz
...? Huh? You posted that after you posted at least once after my post... o.O
Back to top Go down
http://uncyclopedia.org/wiki/OWNED
Priestess_Kikyo
Administrator
Administrator
Priestess_Kikyo

Female
Bar Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: LOVE?~ So hard to understand~   LOVE?~ So hard to understand~ I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2008, 6:08 pm

umm ok?
well yeah ima good advice giver ~^_^~
Back to top Go down
megan10027
Forum Member
megan10027

Female
Bar Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: LOVE?~ So hard to understand~   LOVE?~ So hard to understand~ I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2008, 6:54 pm

Im good at giving advice too .....even though i need some advice at times
Back to top Go down
Priestess_Kikyo
Administrator
Administrator
Priestess_Kikyo

Female
Bar Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: LOVE?~ So hard to understand~   LOVE?~ So hard to understand~ I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2008, 7:59 pm

*cough cough*
i couldnt tell!
*cough cough*
lol
Back to top Go down
megan10027
Forum Member
megan10027

Female
Bar Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: LOVE?~ So hard to understand~   LOVE?~ So hard to understand~ I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2008, 11:01 pm

thanks rein, well right now im confused cause josh likes me and so does ethan. They are best friends so i wouldnt go out with either of them cause then they might fight over me and i dont want that to happen. So what should I do?
Back to top Go down
Priestess_Kikyo
Administrator
Administrator
Priestess_Kikyo

Female
Bar Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: LOVE?~ So hard to understand~   LOVE?~ So hard to understand~ I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2008, 8:13 am

then if you are imagining the worst case scenario where they do fight over you which is a possibility,i say you shouldnt go out with either of them unless one of them really does something that makes you REALLY love them
Back to top Go down
megan10027
Forum Member
megan10027

Female
Bar Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: LOVE?~ So hard to understand~   LOVE?~ So hard to understand~ I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2008, 7:43 pm

ok thanks rein.....i'll try something ...but ethan is always talking about pot...its like potpotpotpot...GAWD!!
Back to top Go down
Super Sonic34
Owner/Founder
Owner/Founder
Super Sonic34

Male
Bar Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: LOVE?~ So hard to understand~   LOVE?~ So hard to understand~ I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2008, 9:01 pm

Well thats not good. I think he might be getting into drugs...
Back to top Go down
Priestess_Kikyo
Administrator
Administrator
Priestess_Kikyo

Female
Bar Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: LOVE?~ So hard to understand~   LOVE?~ So hard to understand~ I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2008, 10:24 pm

no he told me hes trying to change
so megan
just wait ^_~
Back to top Go down
megan10027
Forum Member
megan10027

Female
Bar Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: LOVE?~ So hard to understand~   LOVE?~ So hard to understand~ I_icon_minitimeApril 14th 2008, 11:28 pm

well ethan was into that but i made him change. but we are happily in love <33333

I love you ethan I love you
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LOVE?~ So hard to understand~   LOVE?~ So hard to understand~ I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

LOVE?~ So hard to understand~
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Amazing Forum :: Advice Column :: Girls-
Jump to: