The Amazing Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Amazing Forum

Talk about anything you want. Just come in and Join...and talk with friends....

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Outside of School Activities...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Super Sonic34
Owner/Founder
Owner/Founder
Super Sonic34

Male
Number of posts : 1129
Bar Warnings :
Outside of School Activities... Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Outside of School Activities... Right_bar_bleue

Mood : Outside of School Activities... Neutralmoodfm9
Registration date : 2008-02-21

Outside of School Activities... Empty
PostSubject: Outside of School Activities...   Outside of School Activities... I_icon_minitimeFebruary 26th 2008, 11:47 pm

List some outside of school extra clubs of activities that you do. Explain them a little....

Do you dance? Babysit? Dogsit? Rake Leaves for a neighbor? Shovel Snow? Anything...or even play with friends...

I like playing with friends afterschool to get some exercise...
I also work for my neighbor, I get paid to do anything he asks me to do...Shovel Snow...Rake his leaves..Paint his fence...Anything..

All forum rules apply to this forum as they do to all the other forums..Thanks...
Back to top Go down
https://amazingforum.forumotion.com
Twizdid
Head Moderator
Head Moderator
Twizdid

Female
Number of posts : 712
Bar Warnings :
Outside of School Activities... Left_bar_bleue2 / 1002 / 100Outside of School Activities... Right_bar_bleue

Motto : You have to be careful.. Not to get too close to people.. Because the next day.. They could leave.. And never come back..<3

Mood : Outside of School Activities... Happymoodok2
Registration date : 2008-02-23

PostSubject: Re: Outside of School Activities...   Outside of School Activities... I_icon_minitimeFebruary 27th 2008, 12:32 pm

*Cough* Boy scouts... *Cough*

And no, I'm not a boy lol.

They let girls in too... ._.

Currently in the scouts level..
The levels are...
Beavers... Cubs.. Scouts.. Uhh i think Venturers then Rovers or Rovers then Venturers..
And its according to age.. I never went to Beavers.. I went to Cubs though.
Back to top Go down
http://uncyclopedia.org/wiki/OWNED
Priestess_Kikyo
Administrator
Administrator
Priestess_Kikyo

Female
Number of posts : 1665
Bar Warnings :
Outside of School Activities... Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Outside of School Activities... Right_bar_bleue

Motto : I got a jar of diiirt,i got a jar of diirt, and guess whats inside it??? XD
Registration date : 2008-02-22

PostSubject: Re: Outside of School Activities...   Outside of School Activities... I_icon_minitimeFebruary 27th 2008, 7:43 pm

lol i used to do girl scouts and if i were to join in again right now id b in Cadets!
well i do dance every Tuesday and ive been doing it for 11 years,currently i have 6 trophies from all my years bcuz u dont get ur first trophy until uve been in for a minimum of 5 years lol ^.^
Back to top Go down
Super Sonic34
Owner/Founder
Owner/Founder
Super Sonic34

Male
Number of posts : 1129
Bar Warnings :

Mood : Outside of School Activities... Neutralmoodfm9
Registration date : 2008-02-21

PostSubject: Re: Outside of School Activities...   Outside of School Activities... I_icon_minitimeFebruary 27th 2008, 9:15 pm

Cool. I am glad you won so many times...Its an honor..lol (i think)
Back to top Go down
https://amazingforum.forumotion.com
Priestess_Kikyo
Administrator
Administrator
Priestess_Kikyo

Female
Bar Warnings :

Motto : I got a jar of diiirt,i got a jar of diirt, and guess whats inside it??? XD

PostSubject: Re: Outside of School Activities...   Outside of School Activities... I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2008, 7:13 pm

lol u dont win
u just get it ^^
Back to top Go down
Thibaudeau2
Forum Member
Thibaudeau2

Number of posts : 16
Bar Warnings :

Registration date : 2008-04-13

PostSubject: Re: Outside of School Activities...   Outside of School Activities... I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2008, 8:55 pm

i play with freinds to after school
Back to top Go down
Priestess_Kikyo
Administrator
Administrator
Priestess_Kikyo

Female
Bar Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: Outside of School Activities...   Outside of School Activities... I_icon_minitimeApril 14th 2008, 12:33 pm

now it seems im not very above just going to a friends' house and listening to music in her room
other than that,there's the quads,jamie,and matt
o yeah and crappy BEEP school
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Outside of School Activities...   Outside of School Activities... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Outside of School Activities...
Page 1 of 1