The Amazing Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Amazing Forum

Talk about anything you want. Just come in and Join...and talk with friends....

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

School System Rant :D no offence

Go down 
+4
DarkReaper
Twizdid
Priestess_Kikyo
Genji
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Genji
Forum Member
Genji

Male
Number of posts : 63
Bar Warnings :
School System Rant :D no offence Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100School System Rant :D no offence Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-03-21

School System Rant :D no offence Empty
PostSubject: School System Rant :D no offence   School System Rant :D no offence I_icon_minitimeMarch 21st 2008, 10:15 pm

The school teaches us what we learn so possibly could control what we think and do. So I think the state is in on aswell so we can have a perfect world and so that we are dictated and we can't think freely, or pull out flaws in the goverment. The pentagon, you never see footage of the waroom and what they are doing to keep terrorists and all that crap from attacking america.

My Rant, Love It Or Hate It, Rant On This Rant If You Want!

Just think man, just think.
Back to top Go down
http://www.xat.com/
Priestess_Kikyo
Administrator
Administrator
Priestess_Kikyo

Female
Number of posts : 1665
Bar Warnings :
School System Rant :D no offence Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100School System Rant :D no offence Right_bar_bleue

Motto : I got a jar of diiirt,i got a jar of diirt, and guess whats inside it??? XD
Mood : School System Rant :D no offence Happymoodok2
Registration date : 2008-02-22

PostSubject: Re: School System Rant :D no offence   School System Rant :D no offence I_icon_minitimeMarch 21st 2008, 10:20 pm

OMG GOOD POINT
and yes tobi,i would
Back to top Go down
Genji
Forum Member
Genji

Male
Bar Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: School System Rant :D no offence   School System Rant :D no offence I_icon_minitimeMarch 21st 2008, 10:33 pm

Also the FBI moniters all of your calls. Why does the government do this? Simple, they might say terrorism, but it's really to see if any people really have a piont or have a brain (NO Offence) and see if they become a threat, like the band System Of a Down, free minded with a good point. Some Senators are good people and will try to stop this, but sadly people do not see their point either. The song BYOB has the greatest point ever, listen to you'll find it.

Rant, Don't hate goverment!

Razz Sorry Pres. Bush, but no one likes you!
Back to top Go down
Twizdid
Head Moderator
Head Moderator
Twizdid

Female
Number of posts : 712
Bar Warnings :
School System Rant :D no offence Left_bar_bleue2 / 1002 / 100School System Rant :D no offence Right_bar_bleue

Motto : You have to be careful.. Not to get too close to people.. Because the next day.. They could leave.. And never come back..<3

Registration date : 2008-02-23

PostSubject: Re: School System Rant :D no offence   School System Rant :D no offence I_icon_minitimeMarch 22nd 2008, 1:52 pm

All I hear is blah,blah,America,Blah,blah,blah,blah,bush..

*Runs out of thread yelling: OMG AMERICA,EH?!?!??!* xDDD
Back to top Go down
http://uncyclopedia.org/wiki/OWNED
Genji
Forum Member
Genji

Male
Bar Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: School System Rant :D no offence   School System Rant :D no offence I_icon_minitimeMarch 22nd 2008, 2:13 pm

w00t

i am teh offical ummmmmmmmmm...... hmmmmm.....
RANTER!!!!!
yes
Back to top Go down
Twizdid
Head Moderator
Head Moderator
Twizdid

Female
Bar Warnings :
School System Rant :D no offence Left_bar_bleue2 / 1002 / 100School System Rant :D no offence Right_bar_bleue

Motto : You have to be careful.. Not to get too close to people.. Because the next day.. They could leave.. And never come back..<3

PostSubject: Re: School System Rant :D no offence   School System Rant :D no offence I_icon_minitimeMarch 22nd 2008, 2:15 pm

Lol... You ranted me out of the thread even o.o

Eh. That was mostly the America stuff lol
Back to top Go down
Genji
Forum Member
Genji

Male
Bar Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: School System Rant :D no offence   School System Rant :D no offence I_icon_minitimeMarch 22nd 2008, 2:16 pm

i knows
damn FBI, i heard that they even moniter forums......WAIT OH NOES!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Twizdid
Head Moderator
Head Moderator
Twizdid

Female
Bar Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: School System Rant :D no offence   School System Rant :D no offence I_icon_minitimeMarch 22nd 2008, 2:29 pm

Lol!!

*Runs out of thread*
Back to top Go down
DarkReaper
DarkReaper

Male
Number of posts : 466
Bar Warnings :

Motto : Bombs are better than bullets beotch
Mood : School System Rant :D no offence Neutralmoodfm9
Registration date : 2008-03-17

PostSubject: Re: School System Rant :D no offence   School System Rant :D no offence I_icon_minitimeMarch 22nd 2008, 2:31 pm

i'm not sure but i think your putting down the government.........GO YOU IF YOU ARE!!!! i have no really point right now becasue i'm sleepy for some reason and its 1:30 in the afternonXD i want to agrue with someone about the gov sometime, ithink it would be fun!!
Back to top Go down
Twizdid
Head Moderator
Head Moderator
Twizdid

Female
Bar Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: School System Rant :D no offence   School System Rant :D no offence I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2008, 7:37 pm

Lol... DarkReaper... Your mental xD

*Laughs*
Back to top Go down
Vince
Forum Member
Vince

Male
Number of posts : 76
Bar Warnings :

Registration date : 2008-03-26

PostSubject: Re: School System Rant :D no offence   School System Rant :D no offence I_icon_minitimeMarch 26th 2008, 4:55 pm

Genji wrote:
Also the FBI moniters all of your calls. Why does the government do this? Simple, they might say terrorism, but it's really to see if any people really have a piont or have a brain (NO Offence) and see if they become a threat, like the band System Of a Down, free minded with a good point. Some Senators are good people and will try to stop this, but sadly people do not see their point either. The song BYOB has the greatest point ever, listen to you'll find it.

Rant, Don't hate goverment!

Razz Sorry Pres. Bush, but no one likes you!

When I first heard that they did that I was like WHAT!?

And then I thought- What if you were joking about someone about being a Terrorist over the phone?
Mad Then the stupid Government would arrest you! Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.webbies4ever.forum-motion.com
idcyimdoinstuff
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
idcyimdoinstuff

Female
Number of posts : 484
Bar Warnings :

Registration date : 2008-02-24

PostSubject: Re: School System Rant :D no offence   School System Rant :D no offence I_icon_minitimeApril 12th 2008, 5:18 pm

i thought this was a school system rant, not a government rant

its getting mez confused
Back to top Go down
Super Sonic34
Owner/Founder
Owner/Founder
Super Sonic34

Male
Number of posts : 1129
Bar Warnings :

Registration date : 2008-02-21

PostSubject: Re: School System Rant :D no offence   School System Rant :D no offence I_icon_minitimeApril 12th 2008, 5:20 pm

Good point.

This thread needs to get back on topic. Posts irrelevent to the topic will be deleted. Dont let this happen again or warnings will be given out.

Off Topic

Thanks,
~Jamie
Back to top Go down
https://amazingforum.forumotion.com
idcyimdoinstuff
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
idcyimdoinstuff

Female
Bar Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: School System Rant :D no offence   School System Rant :D no offence I_icon_minitimeApril 17th 2008, 1:08 pm

anyway, about the school system

i think our school system is poor, it sucks
Back to top Go down
Priestess_Kikyo
Administrator
Administrator
Priestess_Kikyo

Female
Number of posts : 1665
Bar Warnings :

Motto : I got a jar of diiirt,i got a jar of diirt, and guess whats inside it??? XD
Registration date : 2008-02-22

PostSubject: Re: School System Rant :D no offence   School System Rant :D no offence I_icon_minitimeApril 17th 2008, 7:24 pm

i dont think its that bad but it definetely needs work >.<
Back to top Go down
idcyimdoinstuff
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
idcyimdoinstuff

Female
Bar Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: School System Rant :D no offence   School System Rant :D no offence I_icon_minitimeApril 18th 2008, 10:49 pm

ya, thats what i was saying, we just spent all this money on a new sign that looks exactly the same as before, and we cant even aford new erasers :c
Back to top Go down
DarkReaper
DarkReaper

Male
Bar Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: School System Rant :D no offence   School System Rant :D no offence I_icon_minitimeApril 18th 2008, 11:59 pm

my school says its poor and allways is trying to get us and our parents to do fundraiser and yet we just got a whole new comp lab and smart boards are in almost every room
Back to top Go down
idcyimdoinstuff
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
idcyimdoinstuff

Female
Bar Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: School System Rant :D no offence   School System Rant :D no offence I_icon_minitimeApril 19th 2008, 12:00 am

wow, thats retarded, and i hate most fundraisers anyway
Back to top Go down
DarkReaper
DarkReaper

Male
Bar Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: School System Rant :D no offence   School System Rant :D no offence I_icon_minitimeApril 19th 2008, 12:01 am

yah, we have done 2 FR in band and like 5 other THIS YEAR and yet were a poor school...i don't get that!!
Back to top Go down
idcyimdoinstuff
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
idcyimdoinstuff

Female
Bar Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: School System Rant :D no offence   School System Rant :D no offence I_icon_minitimeApril 19th 2008, 12:07 am

ya, i guess all schools are retarded
Back to top Go down
DarkReaper
DarkReaper

Male
Bar Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: School System Rant :D no offence   School System Rant :D no offence I_icon_minitimeApril 19th 2008, 12:06 pm

yup most schools are retared or money hungery
Back to top Go down
idcyimdoinstuff
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
idcyimdoinstuff

Female
Bar Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: School System Rant :D no offence   School System Rant :D no offence I_icon_minitimeApril 19th 2008, 5:06 pm

pretty much, and then when the school gets the money it wanted, they go and blow it all on something stupid
Back to top Go down
Cloud
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Cloud

Male
Number of posts : 420
Bar Warnings :

Motto : super bored e.o
Registration date : 2008-07-17

PostSubject: Re: School System Rant :D no offence   School System Rant :D no offence I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2008, 8:11 pm

but every1 already knows the skool systm is evil <_<
Back to top Go down
http://www.ninjaclanreborn.piczo.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: School System Rant :D no offence   School System Rant :D no offence I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

School System Rant :D no offence
Page 1 of 1