The Amazing Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Amazing Forum

Talk about anything you want. Just come in and Join...and talk with friends....

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

(In accordance with Fav movies)What KIND of movies do you like and why?

Go down 
+2
idcyimdoinstuff
Priestess_Kikyo
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Priestess_Kikyo
Administrator
Administrator
Priestess_Kikyo

Female
Number of posts : 1665
Bar Warnings :
(In accordance with Fav movies)What KIND of movies do you like and why? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100(In accordance with Fav movies)What KIND of movies do you like and why? Right_bar_bleue

Motto : I got a jar of diiirt,i got a jar of diirt, and guess whats inside it??? XD
Mood : (In accordance with Fav movies)What KIND of movies do you like and why? Happymoodok2
Registration date : 2008-02-22

(In accordance with Fav movies)What KIND of movies do you like and why? Empty
PostSubject: (In accordance with Fav movies)What KIND of movies do you like and why?   (In accordance with Fav movies)What KIND of movies do you like and why? I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2008, 4:44 pm

well just say a genre u rly like,you can do more than 1,lol doesnt matter to me,umm you guys can have conversations about them but dont get off track so uhh, here's an example

I LOVE scary movies!
they r just so fun to watch cuz u like know what will happen but you dont know exactly how or when and its fun to watch with friends or lovers*COUGH COUGH* Embarassed Very Happy Razz
Back to top Go down
idcyimdoinstuff
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
idcyimdoinstuff

Female
Number of posts : 484
Bar Warnings :
(In accordance with Fav movies)What KIND of movies do you like and why? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100(In accordance with Fav movies)What KIND of movies do you like and why? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-02-24

PostSubject: Re: (In accordance with Fav movies)What KIND of movies do you like and why?   (In accordance with Fav movies)What KIND of movies do you like and why? I_icon_minitimeApril 19th 2008, 5:15 pm

ummmm, i enjoy Horror, but sometimes my imagination catches up with me
Back to top Go down
Priestess_Kikyo
Administrator
Administrator
Priestess_Kikyo

Female
Bar Warnings :

Motto : I got a jar of diiirt,i got a jar of diirt, and guess whats inside it??? XD
Mood : (In accordance with Fav movies)What KIND of movies do you like and why? Happymoodok2

PostSubject: Re: (In accordance with Fav movies)What KIND of movies do you like and why?   (In accordance with Fav movies)What KIND of movies do you like and why? I_icon_minitimeApril 19th 2008, 7:56 pm

Yeah, I saw Prom Night recently and I had a similar dream that scared me
O_O
Back to top Go down
DarkReaper
DarkReaper

Male
Number of posts : 466
Bar Warnings :

Motto : Bombs are better than bullets beotch
Mood : (In accordance with Fav movies)What KIND of movies do you like and why? Neutralmoodfm9
Registration date : 2008-03-17

PostSubject: Re: (In accordance with Fav movies)What KIND of movies do you like and why?   (In accordance with Fav movies)What KIND of movies do you like and why? I_icon_minitimeApril 20th 2008, 10:07 am

i like action/adventure or comidy like 300(action) or dane cook (comidy.
i saw the forbidden kingdom yesterday is was awsome
Back to top Go down
idcyimdoinstuff
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
idcyimdoinstuff

Female
Bar Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: (In accordance with Fav movies)What KIND of movies do you like and why?   (In accordance with Fav movies)What KIND of movies do you like and why? I_icon_minitimeApril 20th 2008, 12:41 pm

i like movies like the move Juno, you guys have to watch Juno, its an awesome movie
Back to top Go down
DarkReaper
DarkReaper

Male
Number of posts : 466
Bar Warnings :

Motto : Bombs are better than bullets beotch
Mood : (In accordance with Fav movies)What KIND of movies do you like and why? Neutralmoodfm9
Registration date : 2008-03-17

PostSubject: Re: (In accordance with Fav movies)What KIND of movies do you like and why?   (In accordance with Fav movies)What KIND of movies do you like and why? I_icon_minitimeApril 20th 2008, 2:15 pm

i'v never even heard of it
Back to top Go down
idcyimdoinstuff
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
idcyimdoinstuff

Female
Bar Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: (In accordance with Fav movies)What KIND of movies do you like and why?   (In accordance with Fav movies)What KIND of movies do you like and why? I_icon_minitimeApril 20th 2008, 6:21 pm

well you should, its awesome

and i also like comedy movies
Back to top Go down
Priestess_Kikyo
Administrator
Administrator
Priestess_Kikyo

Female
Bar Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: (In accordance with Fav movies)What KIND of movies do you like and why?   (In accordance with Fav movies)What KIND of movies do you like and why? I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2008, 10:41 pm

like i said
i love scary movies
animated
comedy
horror
uhh
action
adventure
sometimes love movies if im bord
Back to top Go down
Dal
Forum Member
Dal

Male
Number of posts : 300
Bar Warnings :

Motto : Do you really want to know my motto? Or are you just asking for it cus you've got nothing better to do with yer miserable life?

PostSubject: Re: (In accordance with Fav movies)What KIND of movies do you like and why?   (In accordance with Fav movies)What KIND of movies do you like and why? I_icon_minitimeMay 9th 2008, 12:14 am

I like comedy and action movies. I like comedy cus...well....they're funny. I like action because it's awesome to see someone else kill someone, instead of having to do it yerself.

*wipes blood off foot*
Back to top Go down
http://nintendochat.forumotion.com/index.htm
Priestess_Kikyo
Administrator
Administrator
Priestess_Kikyo

Female
Bar Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: (In accordance with Fav movies)What KIND of movies do you like and why?   (In accordance with Fav movies)What KIND of movies do you like and why? I_icon_minitimeMay 9th 2008, 8:13 am

O_O lol ryuk

i dont rly like old time monster movies if the monster is big and all cheesy
i like the others tho :3
Back to top Go down
Twizdid
Head Moderator
Head Moderator
Twizdid

Female
Number of posts : 712
Bar Warnings :
(In accordance with Fav movies)What KIND of movies do you like and why? Left_bar_bleue2 / 1002 / 100(In accordance with Fav movies)What KIND of movies do you like and why? Right_bar_bleue

Motto : You have to be careful.. Not to get too close to people.. Because the next day.. They could leave.. And never come back..<3

Registration date : 2008-02-23

PostSubject: Re: (In accordance with Fav movies)What KIND of movies do you like and why?   (In accordance with Fav movies)What KIND of movies do you like and why? I_icon_minitimeMay 9th 2008, 11:07 am

Er..
Comedy
Fantasy (Idk)
Some horror but I don't go as far as Saw..
Animated

Well there ya go. I like things that make me pee myself.. Comedy and horror lol
Back to top Go down
http://uncyclopedia.org/wiki/OWNED
Priestess_Kikyo
Administrator
Administrator
Priestess_Kikyo

Female
Bar Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: (In accordance with Fav movies)What KIND of movies do you like and why?   (In accordance with Fav movies)What KIND of movies do you like and why? I_icon_minitimeMay 9th 2008, 5:08 pm

i wanna see all the scariest movies i can this summer
i had an idea too,so tell me if u think its a good idea for the next couple posters

ok so me and alot of my friends have a sleepover that takes as long as it needs to watch all the scariest movies we can and we change houses every like 2 days

good?
Back to top Go down
idcyimdoinstuff
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
idcyimdoinstuff

Female
Bar Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: (In accordance with Fav movies)What KIND of movies do you like and why?   (In accordance with Fav movies)What KIND of movies do you like and why? I_icon_minitimeMay 10th 2008, 1:26 pm

i now love Horror movies, they're the best, because i just watched One Missed Call and it was so scary, i loved it
Back to top Go down
Priestess_Kikyo
Administrator
Administrator
Priestess_Kikyo

Female
Bar Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: (In accordance with Fav movies)What KIND of movies do you like and why?   (In accordance with Fav movies)What KIND of movies do you like and why? I_icon_minitimeMay 10th 2008, 3:43 pm

someone answer my question T-T

and when i saw One Missed Call, I really liked it
oh great now i wanna watch it again XD
Back to top Go down
Super Sonic34
Owner/Founder
Owner/Founder
Super Sonic34

Male
Number of posts : 1129
Bar Warnings :

Registration date : 2008-02-21

PostSubject: Re: (In accordance with Fav movies)What KIND of movies do you like and why?   (In accordance with Fav movies)What KIND of movies do you like and why? I_icon_minitimeMay 10th 2008, 10:16 pm

Ok..Thats the third time you posted about One Missed Call...
Back to top Go down
https://amazingforum.forumotion.com
Priestess_Kikyo
Administrator
Administrator
Priestess_Kikyo

Female
Bar Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: (In accordance with Fav movies)What KIND of movies do you like and why?   (In accordance with Fav movies)What KIND of movies do you like and why? I_icon_minitimeMay 10th 2008, 11:47 pm

well its a great movie though I don't remember the part about the evil toilet baby with the cell phone.....
*thinks*
well i wanna watch it next weekend
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (In accordance with Fav movies)What KIND of movies do you like and why?   (In accordance with Fav movies)What KIND of movies do you like and why? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

(In accordance with Fav movies)What KIND of movies do you like and why?
Page 1 of 1