The Amazing Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Amazing Forum

Talk about anything you want. Just come in and Join...and talk with friends....

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What movies are you planning to see?

Go down 
+7
Trisyyy
Thibaudeau2
idcyimdoinstuff
Priestess_Kikyo
Twizdid
Super Sonic34
Dal
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Dal
Forum Member
Dal

Male
Number of posts : 300
Bar Warnings :
What movies are you planning to see? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100What movies are you planning to see? Right_bar_bleue

Motto : Do you really want to know my motto? Or are you just asking for it cus you've got nothing better to do with yer miserable life?
Mood : What movies are you planning to see? Neutralmoodfm9
Registration date : 2008-02-22

What movies are you planning to see? Empty
PostSubject: What movies are you planning to see?   What movies are you planning to see? I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2008, 4:31 am

I'm planning to see the new Larry The Cable Guy movie, and Jack Black's movie, Be Kind Rewind....I think that's it.
Back to top Go down
http://nintendochat.forumotion.com/index.htm
Super Sonic34
Owner/Founder
Owner/Founder
Super Sonic34

Male
Number of posts : 1129
Bar Warnings :
What movies are you planning to see? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100What movies are you planning to see? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-02-21

PostSubject: Re: What movies are you planning to see?   What movies are you planning to see? I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2008, 4:33 am

I am going to see 30,000 B.C. It looks awesome.. I cant wait..
Back to top Go down
https://amazingforum.forumotion.com
Twizdid
Head Moderator
Head Moderator
Twizdid

Female
Number of posts : 712
Bar Warnings :
What movies are you planning to see? Left_bar_bleue2 / 1002 / 100What movies are you planning to see? Right_bar_bleue

Motto : You have to be careful.. Not to get too close to people.. Because the next day.. They could leave.. And never come back..<3

Mood : What movies are you planning to see? Happymoodok2
Registration date : 2008-02-23

PostSubject: Re: What movies are you planning to see?   What movies are you planning to see? I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2008, 2:18 pm

I want ANIME ON DVD!!!
*Has a really bad addiction*
Arg! NEED ANIMEEE!
Back to top Go down
http://uncyclopedia.org/wiki/OWNED
Super Sonic34
Owner/Founder
Owner/Founder
Super Sonic34

Male
Bar Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: What movies are you planning to see?   What movies are you planning to see? I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2008, 2:20 pm

Lol, I dont like Anime that much. I never watch it...lol
Back to top Go down
Twizdid
Head Moderator
Head Moderator
Twizdid

Female
Bar Warnings :
What movies are you planning to see? Left_bar_bleue2 / 1002 / 100What movies are you planning to see? Right_bar_bleue

Motto : You have to be careful.. Not to get too close to people.. Because the next day.. They could leave.. And never come back..<3

PostSubject: Re: What movies are you planning to see?   What movies are you planning to see? I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2008, 2:36 pm

Anime non-liker!
Burn him at the stake!
Then draw it and make it an anime!
Back to top Go down
Dal
Forum Member
Dal

Male
Bar Warnings :

Motto : Do you really want to know my motto? Or are you just asking for it cus you've got nothing better to do with yer miserable life?

PostSubject: Re: What movies are you planning to see?   What movies are you planning to see? I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2008, 2:39 pm

...Twix gone mad. Hehe.

Naruto has 3 movies. Death Note has 1 or 2. Bleach has 1. Go watch them.
Back to top Go down
Twizdid
Head Moderator
Head Moderator
Twizdid

Female
Bar Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: What movies are you planning to see?   What movies are you planning to see? I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2008, 2:46 pm

i meant like something different..
there was a whole set of an anime of a beautiful female warrior.. 27.99$ canadian.
Back to top Go down
Dal
Forum Member
Dal

Male
Bar Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: What movies are you planning to see?   What movies are you planning to see? I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2008, 2:47 pm

Does real life actors in the Death Note movie count?
Back to top Go down
Twizdid
Head Moderator
Head Moderator
Twizdid

Female
Bar Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: What movies are you planning to see?   What movies are you planning to see? I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2008, 2:51 pm

... o.O..
no...
wtf...
lol...
Back to top Go down
Priestess_Kikyo
Administrator
Administrator
Priestess_Kikyo

Female
Number of posts : 1665
Bar Warnings :

Motto : I got a jar of diiirt,i got a jar of diirt, and guess whats inside it??? XD

PostSubject: Re: What movies are you planning to see?   What movies are you planning to see? I_icon_minitimeFebruary 25th 2008, 8:26 pm

Im planning on seeing Prom Night and The Chronicles of Narnia 2 over the summer with either my bf or my friends.....see my friend megan had a genius idea,Prom Night is a scary movie so she and i will go as a double date with our bfs bcuz its common sense that scary movies get a guy holding his girl 100% ^.~
Back to top Go down
Super Sonic34
Owner/Founder
Owner/Founder
Super Sonic34

Male
Bar Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: What movies are you planning to see?   What movies are you planning to see? I_icon_minitimeFebruary 25th 2008, 8:28 pm

lol...Nice one. I want to see 10,000 B.C. or whatever its called. It looks awesome!
Back to top Go down
Priestess_Kikyo
Administrator
Administrator
Priestess_Kikyo

Female
Bar Warnings :

Motto : I got a jar of diiirt,i got a jar of diirt, and guess whats inside it??? XD

PostSubject: Re: What movies are you planning to see?   What movies are you planning to see? I_icon_minitimeFebruary 25th 2008, 10:30 pm

yeah it does
IS IT SUMMER YET lol jk
Back to top Go down
idcyimdoinstuff
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
idcyimdoinstuff

Female
Number of posts : 484
Bar Warnings :

Registration date : 2008-02-24

PostSubject: Re: What movies are you planning to see?   What movies are you planning to see? I_icon_minitimeFebruary 26th 2008, 9:02 am

i cant remember the name of it (maybe Rein will) but its some horror movie about a prom, it looks really good, i'll try to hunt down the title
Back to top Go down
Priestess_Kikyo
Administrator
Administrator
Priestess_Kikyo

Female
Bar Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: What movies are you planning to see?   What movies are you planning to see? I_icon_minitimeFebruary 26th 2008, 9:04 am

tasha,u baka,ITS PROM NIGHT read my other post on here ^^
Back to top Go down
idcyimdoinstuff
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
idcyimdoinstuff

Female
Bar Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: What movies are you planning to see?   What movies are you planning to see? I_icon_minitimeFebruary 26th 2008, 11:03 am

oh.......ok, well there you go, the movie i would like to see is Prom Night

XD
Back to top Go down
Priestess_Kikyo
Administrator
Administrator
Priestess_Kikyo

Female
Bar Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: What movies are you planning to see?   What movies are you planning to see? I_icon_minitimeFebruary 26th 2008, 5:10 pm

yeah.....like i said IS IT SUMMER YET?!?!
Back to top Go down
idcyimdoinstuff
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
idcyimdoinstuff

Female
Bar Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: What movies are you planning to see?   What movies are you planning to see? I_icon_minitimeFebruary 26th 2008, 5:12 pm

ya, a lot of good movies are comming out in lke May
Back to top Go down
Priestess_Kikyo
Administrator
Administrator
Priestess_Kikyo

Female
Bar Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: What movies are you planning to see?   What movies are you planning to see? I_icon_minitimeFebruary 26th 2008, 5:12 pm

ikr?!?!
Back to top Go down
idcyimdoinstuff
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
idcyimdoinstuff

Female
Bar Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: What movies are you planning to see?   What movies are you planning to see? I_icon_minitimeFebruary 26th 2008, 5:40 pm

ya, i think like all the good ones are comming out on May 22nd
Back to top Go down
Priestess_Kikyo
Administrator
Administrator
Priestess_Kikyo

Female
Bar Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: What movies are you planning to see?   What movies are you planning to see? I_icon_minitimeFebruary 26th 2008, 5:41 pm

which one was on the 16th?(now im actually asking so reply without being a meanie poops)

Last edited by I_Love_Matt_4_EVA! on March 2nd 2008, 4:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
idcyimdoinstuff
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
idcyimdoinstuff

Female
Bar Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: What movies are you planning to see?   What movies are you planning to see? I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2008, 11:57 am

like Jamie said earlier, i think 10,000 BC looks like a good movie
Back to top Go down
Priestess_Kikyo
Administrator
Administrator
Priestess_Kikyo

Female
Bar Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: What movies are you planning to see?   What movies are you planning to see? I_icon_minitimeMarch 10th 2008, 7:40 pm

tasha please dont double post,copy and paste it and edit one of them then delete the other plz thnx ^^
and yeah it does but i wanna see Prom Night with Matt SOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
bad!

Last edited by I_Love_Matt_4_EVA! on March 11th 2008, 5:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Super Sonic34
Owner/Founder
Owner/Founder
Super Sonic34

Male
Bar Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: What movies are you planning to see?   What movies are you planning to see? I_icon_minitimeMarch 10th 2008, 7:43 pm

Good Job Rein...

Ok Tasha, Heres the thing. You are not aloud to double post. Click on EDIT and add something in...I will delete this post (when I figure out how to delete...lol)

Thanks..

Rein, we dont need all the O's either....lol
Back to top Go down
Priestess_Kikyo
Administrator
Administrator
Priestess_Kikyo

Female
Bar Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: What movies are you planning to see?   What movies are you planning to see? I_icon_minitimeMarch 11th 2008, 5:43 pm

ok ME WILL FICKS IT!
Back to top Go down
Thibaudeau2
Forum Member
Thibaudeau2

Number of posts : 16
Bar Warnings :

Registration date : 2008-04-13

PostSubject: Re: What movies are you planning to see?   What movies are you planning to see? I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2008, 9:03 pm

i'm a legend i want to see that movie so bad even though i think transfomers is the best
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What movies are you planning to see?   What movies are you planning to see? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What movies are you planning to see?
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next