The Amazing Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Amazing Forum

Talk about anything you want. Just come in and Join...and talk with friends....

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What movies are you planning to see?

Go down 
+7
Trisyyy
Thibaudeau2
idcyimdoinstuff
Priestess_Kikyo
Twizdid
Super Sonic34
Dal
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Priestess_Kikyo
Administrator
Administrator
Priestess_Kikyo

Female
Number of posts : 1665
Bar Warnings :
What movies are you planning to see? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100What movies are you planning to see? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Motto : I got a jar of diiirt,i got a jar of diirt, and guess whats inside it??? XD
Mood : What movies are you planning to see? - Page 2 Happymoodok2
Registration date : 2008-02-22

What movies are you planning to see? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What movies are you planning to see?   What movies are you planning to see? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 14th 2008, 1:01 am

that movie came out a while ago, its pretty good
Back to top Go down
idcyimdoinstuff
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
idcyimdoinstuff

Female
Number of posts : 484
Bar Warnings :
What movies are you planning to see? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100What movies are you planning to see? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-02-24

PostSubject: Re: What movies are you planning to see?   What movies are you planning to see? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 19th 2008, 5:13 pm

i was planning on seeing Juno when it came out, and finally i saw it, and it rocks, its my new favorite movie

and i just saw One Missed Call..... it is like so super scary, it has to be like the best movie in the world now, so, now One Missed Call is my new fav movie c:
Back to top Go down
Priestess_Kikyo
Administrator
Administrator
Priestess_Kikyo

Female
Bar Warnings :

Motto : I got a jar of diiirt,i got a jar of diirt, and guess whats inside it??? XD

PostSubject: Re: What movies are you planning to see?   What movies are you planning to see? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 10th 2008, 3:47 pm

i have alot of fav movies
the list is huge but my fav right now is probably the michael myers movie i saw with my cousin that shows what happened when he was a kid up until he was an adult
XDDD
Back to top Go down
Twizdid
Head Moderator
Head Moderator
Twizdid

Female
Number of posts : 712
Bar Warnings :
What movies are you planning to see? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue2 / 1002 / 100What movies are you planning to see? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Motto : You have to be careful.. Not to get too close to people.. Because the next day.. They could leave.. And never come back..<3

Registration date : 2008-02-23

PostSubject: Re: What movies are you planning to see?   What movies are you planning to see? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2008, 11:45 am

I dunno.. I think my mom said she wanted to watch The Forbidden Kingdom when it comes out.. *Shrugs*
Back to top Go down
http://uncyclopedia.org/wiki/OWNED
Priestess_Kikyo
Administrator
Administrator
Priestess_Kikyo

Female
Bar Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: What movies are you planning to see?   What movies are you planning to see? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2008, 11:11 pm

i wanna watch the 6th and 7th harry potter movies
they're makin the 7th one into 2 bcuz its too long
LMAO
Back to top Go down
Twizdid
Head Moderator
Head Moderator
Twizdid

Female
Bar Warnings :
What movies are you planning to see? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue2 / 1002 / 100What movies are you planning to see? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Motto : You have to be careful.. Not to get too close to people.. Because the next day.. They could leave.. And never come back..<3

PostSubject: Re: What movies are you planning to see?   What movies are you planning to see? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2008, 3:14 pm

Lmao.. 7th.. *Checks my book collection* Hmmm Deathly Hollows? That book is awesome.
Stayed up till midnight ON MY B-DAY to get it. Yeah. My B-day. Thats wuddi said.
I has same birtday as Harry Pottah. ^-^
Back to top Go down
Priestess_Kikyo
Administrator
Administrator
Priestess_Kikyo

Female
Bar Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: What movies are you planning to see?   What movies are you planning to see? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2008, 10:34 pm

ooooooo i hate chu
no lol jk
i likes u more now
:3
Back to top Go down
Twizdid
Head Moderator
Head Moderator
Twizdid

Female
Bar Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: What movies are you planning to see?   What movies are you planning to see? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 20th 2008, 11:49 pm

MmHm.. Becouse I have the same B-Day as him or becouse I'm a hardcore fan?
Back to top Go down
Trisyyy
Banned Member
Banned Member

Number of posts : 577
Bar Warnings :
What movies are you planning to see? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue3 / 1003 / 100What movies are you planning to see? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: What movies are you planning to see?   What movies are you planning to see? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2008, 6:00 am

im seeing the love guru with my mom and my friend shane
Back to top Go down
Angelo_inferno
Angelo_inferno

Male
Number of posts : 93
Bar Warnings :

Registration date : 2008-03-23

PostSubject: Re: What movies are you planning to see?   What movies are you planning to see? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2008, 3:46 pm

well 10,000 BC is a good movie. i watched The Eye with my girlfriend. thats an excellent movie. =] uhhh probably in the next 2 weeks or so ima go see the Love Guru with my girlfriend...
Back to top Go down
Super Sonic34
Owner/Founder
Owner/Founder
Super Sonic34

Male
Number of posts : 1129
Bar Warnings :

Mood : What movies are you planning to see? - Page 2 Neutralmoodfm9
Registration date : 2008-02-21

PostSubject: Re: What movies are you planning to see?   What movies are you planning to see? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2008, 6:18 pm

Oh yea...10,000 B.C. was AWESOME when I seen it..

Some movies I am planning to see:

Wall-E (I heard it wasnt all that, but it still looks cool)
Indiana Jones 4 (Seen all the others..Cant wait to see this one)
Back to top Go down
https://amazingforum.forumotion.com
Priestess_Kikyo
Administrator
Administrator
Priestess_Kikyo

Female
Bar Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: What movies are you planning to see?   What movies are you planning to see? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2008, 9:00 pm

wall-e is a really sweet movie
i still wanna see iron man T-T
Back to top Go down
Super Sonic34
Owner/Founder
Owner/Founder
Super Sonic34

Male
Bar Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: What movies are you planning to see?   What movies are you planning to see? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2008, 12:27 am

Yea, I heard Iron man was a GOOD movie... probably 4 / 5 Star movie.

It seems ok to see, but I probably wouldnt be into it..lol
Back to top Go down
Priestess_Kikyo
Administrator
Administrator
Priestess_Kikyo

Female
Bar Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: What movies are you planning to see?   What movies are you planning to see? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2008, 5:21 pm

i have to wait until it comes out on DVD now bcuz no one ever took me to see it even though everyone in my house knew i wanted to see it wicked bad >:C
Back to top Go down
zebra123456
zebra123456

Male
Number of posts : 160
Bar Warnings :

Motto : Hola! I WILL CUT YOU!! DO NOT GET LOUD WIT ME!
Registration date : 2008-04-25

PostSubject: Re: What movies are you planning to see?   What movies are you planning to see? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2008, 8:06 pm

I just saw Journey to the Center of the Earth...pretty cool...kinda stupid. LOL!
Back to top Go down
http://www.webbies4ever.net
Priestess_Kikyo
Administrator
Administrator
Priestess_Kikyo

Female
Bar Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: What movies are you planning to see?   What movies are you planning to see? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2008, 8:07 pm

it didnt seem like a good movie lol
Back to top Go down
Cloud
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Cloud

Male
Number of posts : 420
Bar Warnings :

Motto : super bored e.o
Registration date : 2008-07-17

PostSubject: Re: What movies are you planning to see?   What movies are you planning to see? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2008, 9:23 pm

i really really want to see wanted o.o
Back to top Go down
http://www.ninjaclanreborn.piczo.com
Priestess_Kikyo
Administrator
Administrator
Priestess_Kikyo

Female
Bar Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: What movies are you planning to see?   What movies are you planning to see? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2008, 1:50 am

i wanna see dark knight
it looks so epic ^^
Back to top Go down
Cloud
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Cloud

Male
Bar Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: What movies are you planning to see?   What movies are you planning to see? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2008, 2:48 am

hmm u do know the guy who played the joker died like the day after the movie was finished
Back to top Go down
Super Sonic34
Owner/Founder
Owner/Founder
Super Sonic34

Male
Bar Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: What movies are you planning to see?   What movies are you planning to see? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2008, 1:22 pm

Yea, I heard he died in his hotel room..

I cant believe it, he didnt get to see the movie play.

I felt bad for him....
Back to top Go down
Priestess_Kikyo
Administrator
Administrator
Priestess_Kikyo

Female
Bar Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: What movies are you planning to see?   What movies are you planning to see? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2008, 1:49 pm

does anyone know what he died from?
poor guy.....
Back to top Go down
Cloud
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Cloud

Male
Bar Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: What movies are you planning to see?   What movies are you planning to see? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2008, 8:17 pm

nah i didnt look much into it my mom and grandma told me about it lol
Back to top Go down
Priestess_Kikyo
Administrator
Administrator
Priestess_Kikyo

Female
Bar Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: What movies are you planning to see?   What movies are you planning to see? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 7th 2008, 9:33 pm

then find out o-o

ok i wanna see iron man still
COME OUT ON DVD ALREADY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWR
Back to top Go down
Super Sonic34
Owner/Founder
Owner/Founder
Super Sonic34

Male
Bar Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: What movies are you planning to see?   What movies are you planning to see? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 8th 2008, 11:38 am

His name was Keith Ledger. He died of a drug overdose of Heroin in his Trailer. People didnt see him the next day, someone went in the Trailer and found him dead.

Thats what he died from..
Back to top Go down
Priestess_Kikyo
Administrator
Administrator
Priestess_Kikyo

Female
Bar Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: What movies are you planning to see?   What movies are you planning to see? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 8th 2008, 7:03 pm

wow
im not as surprised as i thought i woulda been but im still sad :c
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What movies are you planning to see?   What movies are you planning to see? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What movies are you planning to see?
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next